• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It wouldn't be wrong, would it? **edit**

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM
  • 15 Replies

If I started to drink at 3:30 in the afternoon. That's the kind of day I'm having!

margarita timeCheers everyone!

**edit** okay...for the record ladies..I wasn't actually going to have a drink! That is just the kind of day I was having. Obviously drinking doesn't solve problems and I RARELY drink to begin with.

Join us at I Love Christmas!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I am not judging, but since you asked, I would say its not a good idea.  Alcohol can make life and problems worse and never fixes any of them.

If you were just joking or if you weren't it sounds like you could use a hug so hugs

hugs

s.t.e.p.h
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I am not a drinker. I have a drink here and there, but that's it. It's just been one of those days.

Quoting earthangel1967:

I am not judging, but since you asked, I would say its not a good idea.  Alcohol can make life and problems worse and never fixes any of them.

If you were just joking or if you weren't it sounds like you could use a hug so hugs

hugs

lovemybabies236
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM

not a good idea with kids still being up, im sorry your having a bad day id say maybe wait till they are in bed then get you a drink, hope your day gets better

Kelly.Marie.105
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Oh, I so have a hilarious video to post but I'm on my cell right now. It will make you feel better. I'll post it as soon as I ge on my comp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Quoting lovemybabies236:

not a good idea with kids still being up, im sorry your having a bad day id say maybe wait till they are in bed then get you a drink, hope your day gets better

Barronbaby
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Have one for me please!!!!!

s.t.e.p.h
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Can't wait to see it!

Quoting Kelly.Marie.105:

Oh, I so have a hilarious video to post but I'm on my cell right now. It will make you feel better. I'll post it as soon as I ge on my comp.

s.t.e.p.h
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM

I'm having Halloween wine tonight! Yum-o!

charlotsomtimes
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:39 PM

It's 5:00 SOMEWHERE!!! hahaa

seriously though, hang in there!

Kelly.Marie.105
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Don't open it around the kids!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)