Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crappy Christmas Gifts.

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM
  • 12 Replies

Have you ever gotten a really crappy Christmas gift? What was it?

When I was younger my grandmom always bought me underwear. I swear!!!

I was like...Gee, thanks!

Myspace Comments  

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM

"The Partidge Family Album"  I hated the show, I hated David Cassidy but because he was on the covers of all the teen magazines and my sister liked the show I got the friggin album.  I wound up giving it to a girl in school who was crazy for Cassidy

usmclife58
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I had a grandmother that would buy me a kitten calendar every year. Spiffy.

angelachristine
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM

this year was pretty crappy. One friend got me a $5 bath set and my mil bought me a $10 makeup set. I have too much bath stuff and don't wear makeup. My husband didn't get me anything my birthday was on the 22nd and i got nothing from no one. Thank God it's over. I hate Christmas this isn't the only reason why but it's part of it.

Liansmommie
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

My MIL gets me black velour track pants each year. Actually she didn't get me anything this year and that is okay. Hubby has the tendency to by me what he wants. This year I got the first season dvds for Caprica. Luckily it wasn't the only thing he got me but I guarantee  he will be the to open it and watch it. He actually did quite well for me this year, even with that stinker of a gift.

CoeyG
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM

The first year the Partridge Family was on television my parents got me the album, my sister had a "thing" for David Cassidy and they figured since he was a "pop" star I probably liked the show as well.  I think I played the album once just to hear it...then I gave it to my sister.  After that I told my parents just to give me money for Christmas...

toomanypoodles
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 7:00 AM

No crummies for me...My PRINCE gets me stuff like this:

Yes...they are real. 

daerca574
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 7:05 AM

I always get a mix of crap and good things.  Brace yourself.....this year I got a remote control helicopter... . .(you're so jealous right?  haha) an "As Seen on TV" oven mitt. . . .a box of Chocolates. ..  a mother's necklace. . . and an Artisan Kitchenaid mixer.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Ohhh...kittens!!!LOL

Quoting usmclife58:

I had a grandmother that would buy me a kitten calendar every year. Spiffy.

Myspace Comments      

TheJerseyGirl
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 7:52 AM

STOP IT! My sister bought my nephew and her DH 3 of thenm in different sizes! they were the hit of the night!

Now my youngest wants one and I told him he could have one!

I want a Kitchenaid mixer! I'm jealous!

Quoting daerca574:

I always get a mix of crap and good things.  Brace yourself.....this year I got a remote control helicopter... . .(you're so jealous right?  haha) an "As Seen on TV" oven mitt. . . .a box of Chocolates. ..  a mother's necklace. . . and an Artisan Kitchenaid mixer.

Myspace Comments      

TinaFabulous
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM
My in laws got me new towel, blanket, and pearl necklace. They got my husband (their son) a box of tums and a snickers bar! Roflmao it was actually sad and my husband was upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)