Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Posted by   + Show Post

On some groups, members have requested that we add their 1st names to their posts on the group.

For example:  I had a thought!

If you'd like us to add your name to your posts, just reply to this thread and let us know your 1st name:)

Thank you for being a member of The Park Bench!

by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Replies (341-349):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM

You can use a nickname instead of your frist name, but you're right.  The only way to have a different screen name is to cancel your current account and create a new one.

Quoting LisaD719:

Hi Cafe Robin,

Adding your name to a post is one thing. What if you think of a different screen name to use after you join. Right now you can't change it unless you cancel and rejoin. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM

You got it Kathy!

Quoting twistandshout:

Yep please Kathy will be fine.you rock

LisaD719
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Thanks Cafe Amy. I'm guessing if you cancel you loose everything you have saved, like friends.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

You can use a nickname instead of your frist name, but you're right.  The only way to have a different screen name is to cancel your current account and create a new one.

Quoting LisaD719:

Hi Cafe Robin,

Adding your name to a post is one thing. What if you think of a different screen name to use after you join. Right now you can't change it unless you cancel and rejoin. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Yes, you'd have to start over completely fresh.

Quoting LisaD719:

Thanks Cafe Amy. I'm guessing if you cancel you loose everything you have saved, like friends.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting LisaD719:

Hi Cafe Robin,

momcat437
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much!!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Your name has been added Erlinda!

Quoting momcat437:

Sure, whenever you can get around to it--it's Erlinda--thank you!

WomanMarine1985
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I would my first name is Kim.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Everyone's name has been added to this point. :)

MrzPalmer
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Please my name is Jessica :-) you can either do it like that or just Jess either way its good for me. You can choose

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Your name has been added! :)

Quoting MrzPalmer:

Please my name is Jessica :-) you can either do it like that or just Jess either way its good for me. You can choose

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)