Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hope you don't mind neela

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM
  • 7 Replies

But I was too lazy to go look for the thread you started so here is the daily rant/vent thread for 2/9...

I don't want to get out of my comfies and get dressed to go have more pulmonary function tests done...I want to stay in my comfies, on my fat lazy ass, in front of my computer or curled up in my nice warm bed...and where the hell is my coffee?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cafe Robin
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM

((Hugs))  I hope everything goes ok today.

aneela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Aww...girl you can post away any old time no need to have it in the rant/vent post...

*Hugs*

Hope you had some coffee and hope it goes ok for the tests...

CoeyG
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Everything went pretty well, the x rays was the worst of it because they were pulling and prodding my right sholder and that caused me more pain.  To top it off they were having a hard time with viewing all of my vertabrae in my C spine so I had to hold a 10 pound jug which brought tears to my eyes.  First thing I did when I got out of there was slam back 4 OTC Ibuproven (250 mgs) because of the pain.  I only hope Social Secuirty kicks into gear now and my claim is approved.

LilyofPhilly
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Yeah, I really don't feel like getting up, getting back to the housework, checking my son's Biology review, or going to the dentist. I thought this was my day off?

tericared
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Yeah, I really don't feel like getting up, getting back to the housework, checking my son's Biology review, or going to the dentist. I thought this was my day off?

dentist???? Oh noes.....

tericared
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM

SSI is a fight from start to finish...Hope you get some news soon...

usmclife58
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:32 PM

((hugs)) I hope everything with SSI works our for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)