Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring Birds Are Back.

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM
  • 11 Replies

I haven't seen a red bird or a Robbin since fall. And even though we are suppose to get 3 inches of snow tonight I know spring is here because both of these showed up today.

Thought this was neat too. I didn't see the squirrel crawl out of this nest until I uploaded the picture .Didn't even know it was a squirrels nest.lol

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shell81
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Nice... Thanks for sharing!!!!

CoeyG
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Oh this gives me hope!  Love to photo of the Cardinal.  Squirrels are here all winter because people feed them around here.  I am looking forward to the birds showing up. 

mamawmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Bluebirds  stayed all winter but its the first red bird and  Robin I have seen in months.

usmclife58
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

strictmomhere
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Pretty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Wow nice...thanks for sharing..

Liansmommie
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 5:03 AM

I love when you surprises in pictures you have taken. Thanks for sharing.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:04 AM

beautiful!  I can't wait for warmer weather

I love it when I see blue birds or red birds cuz I like to think it's my MawMaw visiting me...kinda silly I know but someone once said that maybe she visits through the birds cuz she loved them so much- she had so many at her house- that has always stuck with me...I still miss her so much

mamawmom
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Thanks,I love photographing nature.I shot squirrels one day and was amazed at how much they acted like humans when they paired up.If I can find them I'll share a couple of them.

Quoting Liansmommie:

I love when you surprises in pictures you have taken. Thanks for sharing.

mamawmom
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Could be.We never know what God allows once we meet him. He may let your grandma send her love through a red bird.We won't know until we meet him but it's entirely possible.If seeing them makes you have happy memories of her that's all that matters.

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

beautiful!  I can't wait for warmer weather

I love it when I see blue birds or red birds cuz I like to think it's my MawMaw visiting me...kinda silly I know but someone once said that maybe she visits through the birds cuz she loved them so much- she had so many at her house- that has always stuck with me...I still miss her so much

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)