Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

explosions

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM
  • 12 Replies
I swear between the hours of dinner, bath and bed times, there is this explosion of mess that occurs. It comes out of no where and leaves a hour long clean up trail. It never fails. Are you armed and ready for your explosions? When do they come for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM

My house is just a disaster all the time.

janitablue
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I usually get explosions when my son is getting ready to school. I take with strive and I don't let it bother me.

tericared
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM

After school.......

aneela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM

LOL this is us too the majority of days...

Quoting usmclife58:

My house is just a disaster all the time.

USAFamily
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM
I am never ready for them. Most days I feel like all I do is walk around and pick up---or nag my kids to death to do it! But if they are awake, they are making messes.
shell81
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I HATE It. I just went through this getting onto the boys that I am NOT a maid but it never works. They are grounded from all games until they can show me that they can pick up their own shit.

ladygardener
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Sweetie, didn't you know that the dishes, clothes, and stuff....they get together just so they can make more of each other. every night when i go to bed, no dishes in the sink, but the next morning theres dishes in the sink and the clothes , let me tell you they make babies over night. I have never figured out how they do it....but they do

3totsinabox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Lol toys story for grown ups!

Quoting ladygardener:

Sweetie, didn't you know that the dishes, clothes, and stuff....they get together just so they can make more of each other. every night when i go to bed, no dishes in the sink, but the next morning theres dishes in the sink and the clothes , let me tell you they make babies over night. I have never figured out how they do it....but they do

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1girl3boys
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:15 AM
I just never sit down. It seems to work for me to keep the house clean. I cannot stand a mess. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liansmommie
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 5:50 AM

We call it the Lian Bomb. If we aren't right on top of him he will have the whole area between the bedroom and living room covered in the toys du jour.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)