Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

keeping my fingers crossed!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM
  • 14 Replies
Dh decided to hold off on going to the bank to see about a home loan... He wanted me to research some local banks for rates and what kind of loans they offer. I found one that I liked!! They even offer a no-down loan for first time home buyers. We also looked up dh credit score ymine isn't needed since I don't work it won't be included) and he actually has a pretty good score! So we did a few mortgage calculators to see what we can afford and I swear there is someting wrong with them lol. They all say around 160,000 lol ummmmm if it's true great but we are looking way lower. I even contacted a realitor to go and check out a house down the road that is double the size we are in now. Hopefully we hear back from her soon as I emailed her. I'm really hoping for this... We need something bigger and I even looked to see if there are bigger rentals around and they are all tiny and way more than we pay for the house we are in. I feel as though the kids stuff has taken over and it's about to get a bit more crowded here in 2 months. Dh says if he goes and looks at some houses it will make him more excited to go to the bank he is worried because it's a very big step. So wish us luck I will keep everyone posted on how things are going! Crossing my fingers too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barronbaby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:07 PM
the real post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3totsinabox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Awesome...just don't get too overwhelmed...and take ur time.but snatch it up if looove it. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM
lol... Good thing about our area... Not alot of homes in our price range and area desired.... Alot of run down ones though....yuck.

Quoting 3totsinabox:

Awesome...just don't get too overwhelmed...and take ur time.but snatch it up if looove it. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM

*fingers crossed*

Barronbaby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM
thanks!!

Quoting usmclife58:

*fingers crossed*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell81
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I hope you get what you want. It is so exciting!!! I went through all that for a yr before we closed on our house.

Barronbaby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM
I don't think it will take a year.... Luckly the area is small... There are 2 or 3 houses we like around here. And 1 that is big enough for the years to come. The other 2 are about the size we are in

Quoting shell81:

I hope you get what you want. It is so exciting!!! I went through all that for a yr before we closed on our house.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Good luck girl!!!

momto1girl3boys
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liansmommie
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 5:42 AM

baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)