Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wearing pj pants in public...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:20 AM
  • 23 Replies

As tempting as it is i just can't do it...do u do it? how do u feel about ppl who do?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:23 AM

If I'm not getting out of the car I do.  I'm all about comfort.

Melissa...
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:53 AM

The only time I ever do it is when I drop my kids off at school. Then I never get out of the car.

ZBandMom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:29 AM

I've never done it but my 16 year old DD does it every once in awhile. She has cute ones with penguins on them.  She could not care less what other people think about her wearing them in public because really, it's none of their business.  The way I see it, would you rather see her in jammie pants or dressed like a hooker? 

meooma
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Never get out of the car with them on.  I use to laugh at people wearing them at walmart UNTIL dear hubs could only get them on over his cast and he wore them out.  Quickly and definitely changed my opinion about people wearing them in public.

FabDarling
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:44 AM

the only time i have ever worn fleece pj pants outside the house was a few weeks ago when i was out shovelling 19 inches of snow (hubby was out plowing)....and they were the warmest pants i had.

and one other time when i got a call at 3am that my dad was rushed into the hospital.

other than that.....nope.........

offrdngal
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I wouldn't be caught dead, wearing pajamas or sweatpants out in public.  It's just not for me.  I don't know why anyone would wear them, but to each their own.

LexiCouture
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM
The day I was being discharged from the hospital w/my first pregnancy, I had brought comfortable fluffy black hello kitty fleece pj pants, and a long-sleeved black shirt to go home in. (Planned on going straight home)

WELL while pulling out of the hospital's parking I remembered a Panda Express being across the street and I wanted some BAD so I marched in there, pj's and all lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MinnickBabyMama
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I wear sweatpants out in public because they are comfortable, Jammie pants usually if i'm walking to get the mail. other than 1 pair i have for summer time, they actually match a blue top I wear in the summer and i wore them out last year and nobody even knew they were jammie pants, but I like wearing jeans, but some days i need a "lazy dress" day just for comfort, I usually dress for how i am feeling, though right now being at the end of pregnancy, everything is sweatpants, I have hardly been wearing my maternity jeans lately unless i we plan on going somewhere nice then I will wear them out, otherwise its black sweatpants lately when we go out incase my water breaks its not as noticable LOL

Paigesmommy78
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:19 AM

yes i have from time to and really i could give 2 shit what people think i mean i only do it when i'm not feeling good and need some thing from the store

graceflsdown
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:37 AM

it depends what they look like... if solid color i will wear them in a store.. if not then only drive thru's.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)