Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you like to learn?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  • 22 Replies
I am the manager of the paint and home decor dept of a home improvement store. I'm going to be doing a clinic for women to teach how to do basic wall repair and painting. I'd like to know if there's anything you all would like to learn at such a clinic or any other type if clinic you would sign up for. Thanks!

How can we expect human beings to resolve their conflicts peacefully, when they worship a god who cannot?

Lily

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LexiCouture
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:18 AM
OH!! I know what you're talking about :) they do those near where I live too.

I would say maybe one where you deal with small repairs that could be needed around the house. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanduhpanda
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:49 AM

how about how to patch a whole in a wall? With kids, holes are bound to happen at some point in time lol. And I know its a fairly easy fix, so it would be cool to have a little lesson on how to do that properly

usmclife58
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:07 PM

That sounds good.

Quoting Amanduhpanda:

how about how to patch a whole in a wall? With kids, holes are bound to happen at some point in time lol. And I know its a fairly easy fix, so it would be cool to have a little lesson on how to do that properly

Photobucket

LexiCouture
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:10 PM
I was going to say the same thing but I wasn't sure if when she said "repair and painting" that's what she meant lol :)

Quoting Amanduhpanda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tericared
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM

I cant hang curtains in my girls room, people before me put big nails in the drywall and now there isnt much to nail to to put up the curtain rod brackets....Got any tips?

maciymommieof3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM

the difference between latex and satin finishes etc.

maciymommieof3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM

how to spackle

maciymommieof3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM

the best paint without paying too much

maciymommieof3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:18 PM

do you have to remove all wallpaper before painting?

maciymommieof3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:18 PM

what should I clean my walls with before painting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)