Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

I didn't know I was pregnant.

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM
  • 22 Replies
how would a women go almost 9 months pregnant and not realize she is pregnant. I'm not saying it's not possible but after being pregnant 3 times I find it almost impossible to not know. Lol I'm watching this right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Johariz
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:13 AM
I know someone who didn't know she was pregnant until around 25 weeks. She just thought that her not having her period was due to bfing her one year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:14 AM
wow! Lol now I can understand 25 weeks had I not taken the test I would have never noticed dd until about 25 weeks. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FabDarling
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:18 AM

personally i can't see how it's possible.  even if you're the type that doesn't show or still bleeds a little bit or whatever......can't you FEEL it???/ the movement??/ the feeling of just feeling different???
IDK - i always doubt the authenticity of these type of stories.

CoeyG
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:20 AM

My cousin was almost 7 months with her first when she went to the doctor with flu symptoms that wouldn't go away.  She had regular periods had gained only a couple of pounds which she could attribute to her eating habits, no "morning" sickness.  When she went to the doctor, because of her age, and the fact that she wasn't using birth control he recommended a pregnancy test and that's when it showed up.  Yes she was shocked to say the least because they had tried for 5 years and nothing so she thought she couldn't get pregnant.

Barronbaby
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:21 AM
with dd I didn't feel different until she started moving... I knew I was pregnant thought... But my boys hmmmm I knew days before the positive test that I was pregnant and there pregnancies have been very hard on me.... This one is the hardest he is huge!!

Quoting FabDarling:

personally i can't see how it's possible.  even if you're the type that doesn't show or still bleeds a little bit or whatever......can't you FEEL it???/ the movement??/ the feeling of just feeling different???
IDK - i always doubt the authenticity of these type of stories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:21 AM
what a happy ending though!!!

Quoting CoeyG:

My cousin was almost 7 months with her first when she went to the doctor with flu symptoms that wouldn't go away.  She had regular periods had gained only a couple of pounds which she could attribute to her eating habits, no "morning" sickness.  When she went to the doctor, because of her age, and the fact that she wasn't using birth control he recommended a pregnancy test and that's when it showed up.  Yes she was shocked to say the least because they had tried for 5 years and nothing so she thought she couldn't get pregnant.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Denial.

cjsk
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Yah it seems rediculous to me too, but I did know a girl it happened to. She kept wondering why she was gaining weight and she thought she was dying when she went into labor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NevadaSky
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Personally - I can't see how it's possible, I always knew I was pregnant within the first 4 weeks.

In a group I'm in there is a gal that went to the hospital in excruciating pain (thinking she had appendicitis).  They checked her in the ER and sent her to labor and delivery - the baby's head was crowning.   She had her tubes tied 3 years ago - so she didn't even have a clue she was pregnant.  She now has a beautiful healthy little girl that she never expected.

Barronbaby
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:30 AM
wow.... That's amazing but I still don't understand it... I'm a horrible misserable pregnant woman the world knows when I'm expecting lol

Quoting NevadaSky:

Personally - I can't see how it's possible, I always knew I was pregnant within the first 4 weeks.

In a group I'm in there is a gal that went to the hospital in excruciating pain (thinking she had appendicitis).  They checked her in the ER and sent her to labor and delivery - the baby's head was crowning.   She had her tubes tied 3 years ago - so she didn't even have a clue she was pregnant.  She now has a beautiful healthy little girl that she never expected.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN