Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

great imaginiation!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
my dd (just turned 5) turned her shelf thing to it's side and has all the empty water bottles set up nicely and is using bowls and string to play........ Cooking show lol! She keeps saying "ok first you add the pasta then add the sauce, make sure you mix it really good" lol she also made french toast calling it "nice and fluffy" god I love this child! Even if she makes me want to pull my hair out I still find her fascinating!

tell me fun stories of your kiddos!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CoeyG
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Oh those imaginations!  It has been proved that children who's parents encourage imaginative play turn out to be smarter adults Bill Gates parents encouraged his imagination all through his life...Food for thought

Barronbaby
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:06 PM
she is very imaginative! And I enjoy watching it lol... It's the only time she isn't being mean to her brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:04 PM

That is so cute..

NevadaSky
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:04 PM

We lived in the middle of BFE when the kids were small.  We had a TV - only 1 station would come in clear, LOL.  My kids had wonderful imaginations and tons of room (lived on a Ranch) to run and play.

Mom2theboy1994
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Too cute! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM

That is cute :)

Lucy has a very large imagination. I love it. She has even named her hands (Max and Ruby) and talks to them, and about them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)