Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hazing kids!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

What would you do if your child was hazing other kids or bulling them?

Has your kid ever done that or have they ever had that done to them? How did or would you handle it?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chrarrington18
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:10 PM
if my child was caught hazing or bulling another kid I would beat their ass and then ask then did they enjoy that cause that's the feeling they give the other kid when they haze or bully them. If that didn't correct it off to military school for you. I will not tolorate that type of behavior. As someone who was bullied from5th grade to 8th grade I know how it feels and will not allow anyone of my kids to make someone feel that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Hazing has gone on since there were schools.  It is sort of a "rite of passage"  It was done to me in high school when I was a freshman, I did it when I was a senior, it will continue. Silly Good natured hazing is fine, when it becomes violent it goes beyond hazing though.  The worst that was done to me was my underwear was taken while I was showering in gym class.  The worst I did, was back comb a girls hair so bad that she had to go to her next class looking like she was wearing a fright wig.

usmclife58
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:51 PM

If my kid was the bully, we would have some serious talks to find out why. If I could not resolve it on my own, we would go to therapy next. I see nothing normal or okay about being cruel to other people.

If my kid was being bullied, I would go mama bear crazy.

Mom2theboy1994
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:34 AM
I honestly don't know. I can tell you it would not be tolerated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.t.e.p.h
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM

I'm not sure how I would handle it, but my kid would definitely know that it is not acceptable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)