Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your To Do list or Plans for Monday March 28th?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:06 AM
  • 30 Replies

Ah...here we are...the last Monday in the month of March.

Can you believe it's almost the end of March??

Crazy how time flies.

So what's the weather like today in your town?

And what do you have planned to do today??

- Neely

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Can you believe it's almost the end of March??  My how time flies!

Crazy how time flies.  Hmmm, didn't I just say that???

So what's the weather like today in your town?  Currently 34 & slightly cloudy.

And what do you have planned to do today??  Get dressed & go buy hubby an anniversary card; our 26 wedding anniversary is tomorrow.

HTMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Just hanging out cleaning here and there taking care of hubby who's home sick today. Littlest man is super congested so keeping him comfortable a possible which is hard for a 2 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JPandMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Had a busy weekend so I'm enjoying some quiet time while my son is in school. Today is our first t-ball practice so I've got to get the equipment and everything together this afternoon.

JPandMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 26 years of marriage!!

Quoting dingysfamily:

Can you believe it's almost the end of March??  My how time flies!

Crazy how time flies.  Hmmm, didn't I just say that???

So what's the weather like today in your town?  Currently 34 & slightly cloudy.

And what do you have planned to do today??  Get dressed & go buy hubby an anniversary card; our 26 wedding anniversary is tomorrow.

DeagynsMommy09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM
I am waiting for DH to get home from school so we can go shopping. We need diapers, and we're just gonna hang out for the day. We're gonna get lunch at Cecil Whitakers Pizza, 'cause I've been craving it for about a week now, and may bring dinner home for everyone tonight. Other than that, just enjoying my day.
s.t.e.p.h
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Planning what to make for princess's birthday dinner tomorrow night. And cleaning..I never got around to re-organizing my pantry and now it needs to be done horribly...My storage shelf on the back step in our back hallway was vanadlized by a mouse or 2...mouse poop all over. So I have to throw away the bad food, clean all the cans and bags off..and find a new place to move this shelf. Awesome...not.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Can you believe it's almost the end of March??  no I can't bel. it...summer will be here before we know it :)

So what's the weather like today in your town?  cloudy, misting and cooler- overall yucky

And what do you have planned to do today??  DH told me last night that he wants to start "eating healthier"       so I've been researching how to do that

I also need to go to Target

I may clean the bathrooms today but I'm not sure LOL

CoolMommyofboys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Happy anniversary dingysfamily!!  26 years- AWESOME!!

happy anniversary

MinnickBabyMama
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Taking care of sick kids, Wayne has had diarrea for 6-7 days now along with the stomach bug and has pink eye in both eyes, we found out Saturday about that but it set in late friday night.  Amber has had the stomach bug for 5-6 days and saturday night she had a fever that was causing her black out in the bathtub when we tried to put her in it to help make her more comfortable, but luckily her fever is broke now just the stomach bug.  Luckily Shiloh isn't sick with any of this but i am constantly washing my hands with antibacterial hand soap and using hand sanitizer everytime i touch one kid before I touch the other just to prevent the other from passing it on.

Also disinfecting the house again, but today is the major run through.  I did a major disinfecting cleaning Saturday after we got home from the ER with wayne and amber together (the first time i went that day) when my mother inlaw brought me a bunch of cleaning supplies down with disinfectant in it, did light touchups yesterday, but mopping with it today, recleaning toys again since i've done that everyday, spraying down the furniture, everything you can think of, I'm starting to feel that is the only way i have kept shiloh from catching any of this, and keeping everyone else from catching pink eye. Im glad Nevin didn't catch it either especially since wayne's been cuddling daddy a lot lately and nevin washes up and takes care of Shiloh when i am Wayne and Amber

mhmomma
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Not much of anything.  My son has a cold and miserable.  Daughter has CCD tonight so we have to run her there after school.  Boring Monday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)