Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flirting...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM
  • 18 Replies

So...how do you rate yourself at flirting?

I am asking cause on Sat...at my little get together for dinner ..I had two guests who seemed to be doing some pretty open flirting...and I had to giggle to myself.

This was the first time they met...she was definitely the more outgoing aggressive one...I heard her ask him for his FB...and they added each other right there on their phones LOL...it was so cute.

So...I know lots of us are married or in relationships...so it's not about IF you flirt now...but rather how you think of yourself and how you used to flirt...or who knows...even now...if you think you still "got it"

- Neely

You can use a scale of 1 to 10...1 being poor 10 being excellent!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charli627
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM
I think I'm a 5
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Where are all the ladies?? lol..

aneela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I used to be an 8...now I'm more a 6...so I think LOL...

jms124
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Quoting Charli627:

I think I'm a 5

Me too. 

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

LSurvivor78
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:37 PM
Hmmmm... I was probably an 8? I enjoyed flirting, but not the "fluzey" type flirting, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tericared
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Before I gave up men all together I was pretty good at it, an 8.....Now I could care less if a man looks my way....

aneela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

yeah same here...I try to always make eye contact...and ask questions ha ha...I certainly am not built to do the sexy flirty thing even in my 20s LOL...

Now I don't dress half as nice as I used to...so I better have my wits about me...LOL..just as well not that I have too many situations for it anyway...I'm usually at home or at church..mind you...when us ladies go out to dinner...we do a bit of "looking" around ha ha aha....all in fun though...usually while we sit at our table eating...and enjoying the scenery lol.

Quoting LSurvivor78:

Hmmmm... I was probably an 8? I enjoyed flirting, but not the "fluzey" type flirting, lol.

aneela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Ha ha I bet you were an 8 plus!! :-)

I don't care now anyway...well being married is a good enough reason to not care lol...but Id like to think I still got some of it LOL...

Quoting tericared:

Before I gave up men all together I was pretty good at it, an 8.....Now I could care less if a man looks my way....

tericared
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Quoting aneela:

Ha ha I bet you were an 8 plus!! :-)

I don't care now anyway...well being married is a good enough reason to not care lol...but Id like to think I still got some of it LOL...

Quoting tericared:

Thanks......

Amanduhpanda
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:00 PM
I was awesome at flirting! I would say a 9. And I was never a sleezy flirt. I was just damn good at it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)