Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever have one of those days?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
You know the one. You wake up 45 min before the alarm goes off and lay there staring at the ceiling, or maybe you hit snooze too many times and end up rushing around like a madwoman trying to get the kids off to school. You stub your toe on the way to getting dressed, and again when making breakfast. The shirt you counted on wearing you either realize is missing a button or has a stain, or the kids crash into you and ruin it so you have to go dig for something else.

Then you try to brush your teeth only to find hubby used the last of the toothpaste and you steal the kids' toothpaste and try not to gag on the bubblegum flavor before rinsing your mouth with Listerine. You're having a terrible hair day and just when you finally give up and tame it with a ponytailer, the ponytailer snaps and pops you in the finger. Then you go to the kitchen hoping there's caffeine of some sort only to find nothing - no coffee, no tea, no soda, NADA... NO CAFFEINE!

And you're already running on empty when you walk out the door but then realize... the in-laws are coming to visit the next day and you haven't bought any food, prepped the room, nothing... not to mention the house is a disaster because the hubby vegs on the sofa and the kids destroyed it while he did so.

*sigh* I'm glad today isn't one of those days, lol. I had a few of them last week and I think my scalp will never recover from the hair I pulled out!

How's YOUR day going?
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
aneela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Well I'm trying to not talk cause I have laryngitis..but my 4 year old is really messing up that plan ...other than that it's great lol..

egyptian_mommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:45 PM
I HATE those days! Luckily today is not one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:15 PM
I hate those days too! Hope the rest of the day goes better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I have had a few of those days in the last couple of weeks. Not so much fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)