Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

easter baskets

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:07 AM
  • 28 Replies

I don't think we already had a post like this so....

what do you put in your kids baskets?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
betsystipo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I got the boys each - a pair of boxers, fun twisty straws, an activity book, a pack of M&Ms, a small Reeses PB bunny, a small pack of swedish fish, a spiderman/iron man cup, and will throw a few jelly beans in the basket too. 

ohmommamia
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Well my oldest daughter (18) is getting an iPhone 4, gum and a little candy. My son (16) I'd getting gum, candy, playstation network gift card, and little caesars gift card. My baby girl (2) is getting a Minnie mouse purse, charm bracelet, playdoh set, a little candy, and a few little things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:11 AM

each kid is getting a lot of outdoor stuff. kneeling may for garden, gloves, cactus growing kit, butterfly nets, velcro ball game, a ds game, 1 chocolate bunny and bubble wands.  Oh and the crazerasers too

mhmomma
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Now those are Easter baskets.  Where are you hidding that bunny?

Quoting ohmommamia:

Well my oldest daughter (18) is getting an iPhone 4, gum and a little candy. My son (16) I'd getting gum, candy, playstation network gift card, and little caesars gift card. My baby girl (2) is getting a Minnie mouse purse, charm bracelet, playdoh set, a little candy, and a few little things.

betsystipo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Oh I like the butterfly nets!  Where did you get them?  I may attempt to run out tonight after dinner....I feel like they are lacking in stuff bc we don't do much candy....

Quoting mhmomma:

each kid is getting a lot of outdoor stuff. kneeling may for garden, gloves, cactus growing kit, butterfly nets, velcro ball game, a ds game, 1 chocolate bunny and bubble wands.  Oh and the crazerasers too

BaezBoyz
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:56 AM

My twins (5) got some learning writing books, sunglasses, Red Sox hat, Tangled and How to Train your Dragon blu-rays, mini lego toy sets, couple hot wheels cars, Hersheys Chocolate bunny, and baseball plastic eggs filled with goodies.

Happy Easter everyone!!

charlotsomtimes
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:44 AM

All I have are chocolate bunnis so far- this year I'm at a complete loss as to what to get them!  I would get My Chemical Romance tickets for them...but hubby will be in New Mexico by then, and I don't want to risk a road trip to see the concert when we don't know anyone in Tx that could help us if the car broke down :(

timon95
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Keeping it simple here....books stuffed animal, legos....nothing ovet the top this year....very simple
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:22 AM

It depends. I change it up often.

This year they all got a small stuffed animal. The older three got coloring books. The two older boys got little plastic cars that are made to play in the sand with and my daughter got glittery pencils and some lip gloss. Then candy of course.

blsdbyangel07
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:24 AM

These are some ideas of things that i've put in Easter Baskets over the years..

- crabby patties, mini packs of goldfish - graham crackers - fruit snacks - mini choc chip cookies, lollipops, ring pops, matchbox cars, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, stuffed easter bunny, dvd, stickers, glow sticks, new outfit, swimming trunks, beach towel, play doh, blocks, new toothbrush and toothpaste, bunny ears, new pjs, coloring book with crayons, books to read, activity book, gift card, cookies n cream bunny, kite and outdoor toys.

- when he was a baby I put items he needed in the basket w/ little bit of chocolate...  wipes, diapers, bibs, wash clothes, out fits, gas drops, baby tylenol, fruit puffs, etc

- for girls (which I don't have) you could do play dress up clothes, plastic rings and jewelry, barbie dolls, play make up kits, lip gloss, dvd, hair bows and ties, etc...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)