Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who is your fave comedian?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM
  • 15 Replies
Well....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:50 PM

dane cook 

BE BOLD check your husbands balls, early detection is the key to saving a life     

MOD  of  Join us in First Time Moms!

CoeyG
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Only for one reason LOL...because he had Shannon onstage with him Gallagher

CoeyG
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

A bit redundant but funny...

The reason he had Shannon on stage was because in he was recovering from a heart attack and needed "help" on stage with the sledge o matic act...he sent an usher out to find him 2 lesbians, a businessman, a hooker and a dwarf.  LOL.  Shannon was barely 4 feet tall at the time and was 14, so the usher picked her to be the "dwarf"  and of course Gallagher played up on her size...but when he started his "speach" about the Sledge o matic Shannon took over, she knew the entire thing and he began playiung to her, the entire audience was on the floor...He even handed her a small version of the sledge o matic and let her go...I swear I was peeing my pants and couldn't get any photos!

s.t.e.p.h
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Ron White

erigon
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:20 PM

George Lopez and Gabriel Iglesias

Charli627
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Ooooo this is the guy that Dave Chapelle made a slit/kinda parody thing about.....I wondered who it was he was pretending to be....

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CoeyG:

A bit redundant but funny...

The reason he had Shannon on stage was because in he was recovering from a heart attack and needed "help" on stage with the sledge o matic act...he sent an usher out to find him 2 lesbians, a businessman, a hooker and a dwarf.  LOL.  Shannon was barely 4 feet tall at the time and was 14, so the usher picked her to be the "dwarf"  and of course Gallagher played up on her size...but when he started his "speach" about the Sledge o matic Shannon took over, she knew the entire thing and he began playiung to her, the entire audience was on the floor...He even handed her a small version of the sledge o matic and let her go...I swear I was peeing my pants and couldn't get any photos!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaruhhBodell
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Gabriel Iglesias, Dane Cook & Ralphie May
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
I love George Lopez. I still watch the Lopez show on nick at nite. And we got some of his stand up too.

Quoting erigon:

George Lopez and Gabriel Iglesias

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
Yeah he's funny too.

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

Ron White

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Number1Chef
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM

george lopez

ellen degeneres

Gabriel Iglesias

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)