Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:07 AM
  • 29 Replies

Happy Saturday ladies!

What is everyone up to on this lovely weekend?

((* Steph))

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Today went to old navy for my 1.00 flip flops, home depot, bottom dollar food to pick up a few things for our bbq and then bbq later. Tomorrow going back to work. Have great a weekend.

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:42 AM
The boys are playing the Wii together nicely this morning :) so I am catching up on old 90210's that I DVR'd this week

I am hoping that my parents will watch the boys today for a little while at their house so that I can have a break...I so need one

Tomorrow we have church and then a youth fund raiser at chicken express
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Softball...ugh

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 AM

i'm also about to do a ton of yardwork! Kill me!

blsdbyangel07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Nothing this morning.....  but be lazy.  I may clean a bit although everything is pretty much done.  But I may revacuum and scrub the kitchen and bathroom.  This after noon after Naeem takes a nap we're going to my moms to play outside for a bit.  Then watch a movie.  They have plans @ 6:30 to go to an event @ the church.  At 9 they will pick him up because i'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean tonight!!!

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

The boys are playing the Wii together nicely this morning :) so I am catching up on old 90210's that I DVR'd this week

I am hoping that my parents will watch the boys today for a little while at their house so that I can have a break...I so need one

Tomorrow we have church and then a youth fund raiser at chicken express

while I was still posting this earlier...the oldest hit the youngest so I sent him to time out and of course he starts crying

my Mom calls in the middle of all that- of course LOL

turns out she is going to her sister's grandsons preschool (he will go to kindergarten this coming up year)graduation (insert rolled eyes here) today at three but she said she would pick them up on her way home and take them to her house...that doesn't give me much time though...I know they'll want to eat around six  :( 

oh well, I'll be thankful for my hour and a half         LOL

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Today went to old navy for my 1.00 flip flops, home depot, bottom dollar food to pick up a few things for our bbq and then bbq later. Tomorrow going back to work. Have great a weekend.

what color flip flops did you get?  was it crazy busy?

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

i'm also about to do a ton of yardwork! Kill me!

UGH...doesn't sound like fun

I won't mention that my "guys" just left from mowing our yard   LOL

are you going to mow or do something more fun like plant flowers?

gardening

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Nothing this morning.....  but be lazy.  I may clean a bit although everything is pretty much done.  But I may revacuum and scrub the kitchen and bathroom.  This after noon after Naeem takes a nap we're going to my moms to play outside for a bit.  Then watch a movie.  They have plans @ 6:30 to go to an event @ the church.  At 9 they will pick him up because i'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean tonight!!!

I unloaded my dishwasher this morning and picked up the kitchen...everything else is pretty much done around here also  :)               so I'm being lazy to

enjoy the movie!!

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

Happy Saturday ladies!

What is everyone up to on this lovely weekend?

What are you up to today?

It is cloudy here today and might rain...not to "lovely"         LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)