Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its Saturday and I'm bored!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

So we ran our errands this morning, came home had lunch...go outside and it starts to rain.  Again.  The boys are tired cuz we were out late last night so they are just vegging watching tv now.  I don't want to clean again, and I have only one load of laundry to fold and put away.  I have been going thru and replying to almost every post!  I'm going c r a z y...wanna come along?  LOL   Oh and DH is working so I can't even take a nap or something!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:22 PM

I need to clean, but I would rather nap. But the husband is working outside. Blah.

betsystipo
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I think my house could always "need" a cleaning....but one of the twins is scared to death of the vacuum so I can't do it while he is home and inside!  I can only vac when he's at school so it gives me weekends off!  :)

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Do y'all only have the one TV? I could watch TV all day long and never be bored lol

I just wish my boys would leave me alone long enough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM
You could always up your rank ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I know you're not going to like what I'm going to say but...

Get your butt up get the boys butts up, Put on rain gear, and march your butts outside and go play in the rain!  Then bring the boys in, put them into a warm tub put fresh clothes on them (or not) put them down for a nap and you go in and give yourself a soak in the tub. 

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Playing in the rain can be fun but sometimes it is a cold rain?? That isn't fun

Quoting CoeyG:

Get your butt up get the boys butts up, Put on rain gear, and march your butts outside and go play in the rain!  Then bring the boys in, put them into a warm tub put fresh clothes on them (or not) put them down for a nap and you go in and give yourself a soak in the tub. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

Quoting CoeyG:

That's why you put the kids in a warm bath when they get inside. 

CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:24 PM
And put a rain coat with a hat on, huh? LOL

My boys don't have rain coats

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

Quoting CoeyG:

That's why you put the kids in a warm bath when they get inside. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
betsystipo
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:49 PM

LOL  The one w/ sensory issues hates being outside in the rain!  

And when the boys aren't in the room, I enjoy the silence.  I'm not a big tv watcher!

Hubby got home soon after I posted, so we all sat and chatted, then watched a show.  Now I'm getting ready to make dinner in a few

Charizma77
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM

hope your day got better. My day was busy but glad to be home now and relaxing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)