Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is the most akward moment u ever had in an akward situation

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM
  • 26 Replies
My mil decided she wanted to show me how to breast feed after I had my son and pulled her boob out and showed me hoW to hold the nipple and I forgot to mention we did not get along at the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhmomma
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:56 PM

LOL that is funny

mochamom88
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Lol it was extremely uncomfortable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Quoting mochamom88:

My mil decided she wanted to show me how to breast feed after I had my son and pulled her boob out and showed me hoW to hold the nipple and I forgot to mention we did not get along at the time

surprisedpeekingrolling on floor

CoeyG
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM

So, did you get along after that?

mochamom88
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:31 AM
No she walked out the room after that and gave me a weird/dirty look ..... we get along now 5yrs later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:53 AM

My most awkward...My ex husband had this friend who had a habit of trying door knobs of houses he was visiting before knocking.  On one occasion I had gotten off work a bit early so I hightailed it home so I could get into the bathroom for an early shower (a realy luxury with only one bathroom and two of the three of it always hogging it!).  Anyway I got home turned on the stereo so I could hear it in the bathroom and went for my shower.  I had forgotten to lock the front door and this "friend" stopped by to give something to my husband, and of course our front door was unlocked so he let himself in.  He claims to have called out but I didn't hear him...maybe the stereo was too loud?  So I got out of the shower, and with the towel wrapped around me I went to the living room to turn the volume down and I heard him clear his throt.  I turned and as I did he got a shot of full frontal and I screamed...just as I screamed I saw my husband walking up the walk way from the driveway...AWKWARD  LOL

aneela
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:29 AM

bump

mochamom88
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Omg I bet ur hubby was like wtf! Lol

Quoting CoeyG:

My most awkward...My ex husband had this friend who had a habit of trying door knobs of houses he was visiting before knocking.  On one occasion I had gotten off work a bit early so I hightailed it home so I could get into the bathroom for an early shower (a realy luxury with only one bathroom and two of the three of it always hogging it!).  Anyway I got home turned on the stereo so I could hear it in the bathroom and went for my shower.  I had forgotten to lock the front door and this "friend" stopped by to give something to my husband, and of course our front door was unlocked so he let himself in.  He claims to have called out but I didn't hear him...maybe the stereo was too loud?  So I got out of the shower, and with the towel wrapped around me I went to the living room to turn the volume down and I heard him clear his throt.  I turned and as I did he got a shot of full frontal and I screamed...just as I screamed I saw my husband walking up the walk way from the driveway...AWKWARD  LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Oh no!

Quoting CoeyG:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 7:36 AM

ah ha ha...yikes....yeah that is kinda ...but hey at least she was trying to be helpful right?

Quoting mochamom88:

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)