Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 7/8/11

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:15 AM
  • 36 Replies

Do you drink alcohol? If so how often, how much and what kind?

~Shell~
Group Mod In Tween Titans  ~ Moms With Teens The Park Bench

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shell81
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:16 AM

I dont' drink. When I did about 10-5 yrs ago it was only once a yr or once every other yr. It would only be 1 daiquiri. I don't like alcohol period!

kidnappedbylove
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:58 AM
I drink beer on special occasions. Wine, champagne, and hard liquor give me headaches/migraines so sometimes we'll pour beer into champagne classes to celebrate. Classy, huh? Lol.. We call them beer toasts. It's silly but it's nice to have our own little tradition.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Maybe a couple of times a month I'll have a glass fo wine.  I did all my drinking back in my "party girl" days when I was single and free.  I don't find drinking to be attractive in older women.  My dad was an alcoholic, recovering when he passed,.  I finally got to know who he really was in the last three weeks of his life.,  All those years booze was covering it up and I missed out on someone who could have been a very good friend.  

toomanypoodles
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:21 AM

Nope.

Takkenn23
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:34 AM
Nope i really dont drink any kind of alcohol that can make u minegrains and hang over everytime you woke up after you drunk,i like to drink juices,and water ofcourse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Uhura
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:35 AM

Nope, not old enough to.

I have tasted a bit when my parents had some, think a sip or two, and only after I asked and they said yes. 

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:29 AM

Usually at christmas or new years eve I will have one or two cocktails. I never ever drink until even buzzed as I hate that feeling.

I have always hated beer, wine, champagne etc.

The only type of drinks I ever like are dessert tasting ones like mudslide, cherry chocolate martini, caramel apple martini, strawberry daquiri, pina colada or butterball

betsystipo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:23 AM

I do but not often.  I do not like beer or wine.  I drink a margarita, mojito or sometimes a Mike's Hard Punch....but really one drink and thats it for me usually

MichelleMc
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:54 AM

No I don't drink. The only thing I could say is a once or twice a year A jello shot or A pudding Shot.

aneela
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:14 AM

once in a while..sometimes with dinner at a restaurant..wine usually

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)