Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

people are going to think i beat him...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM
  • 7 Replies
Ugggg my middle son the toddler. Just in 1 day he managed to hit his head not once or twice but 3 times. 2 of those times I didn't even know he had hit his head as he didn't whine fuss or cry. He managed to find the only toy in the house that could possible scratch himself on and fell on it running from sissy and now has an angry scratch on his face. His elbow has a bruise because he falls a lot. Even his legs have a few bumps and scrapes from hard core playing. He is so busy and far from abused or neglected. DD my oldest.... runs into everything! So she has bruises all over her shins. I almost feel like gating these kids off for one day of no bumps/bruises!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
thedivinemizm
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM

I feel ya my middle son (3) is my tough lil man and has bruises and scratches all over from playing outside running into walls

goobersmom713
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM
My son is 2 and has bad pigeon toe and when he gets to running his feet seem to trip him so he is always falling. And he tries to walk under the table to get a toy that is under there and he hits his head none stop cus he hasn't figured out he's not short anymore lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM
LOL... my crazy boy has fallen twice today no bumps yet but its still early! He is so busy.

Quoting goobersmom713:

My son is 2 and has bad pigeon toe and when he gets to running his feet seem to trip him so he is always falling. And he tries to walk under the table to get a toy that is under there and he hits his head none stop cus he hasn't figured out he's not short anymore lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM

He is at that age.  Poor little guy.  

usmclife58
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM

My Lucy is covered head to toe in scratches and bruises. She stays that way. At her g-ma's, she fell down the cement stairs, smashed her finger in the door, fell off the chair and ran her head into the counter. My little klutz.

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM

At least you notice them early. I will getting ine ready ofr bath or bed and find bruises and scrapes and he has no idea where he go them.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:35 PM

My daughter...AKA "the Bruiser" was the same kind of toddler. I'll never forget her running into the sliding glass door and we all just held our breaths waiting to see if she would break it in a million pieces and be cut everywhere. She also used to find ways to fall off the trampoline that many wouldnt think of...I could go on and on and on...and then I'll tell you about our trips to the ER for possible concussions!

It gets better...I promise....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)