Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby teeth

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
What do you do with your kids baby teeth after the tooth fairy has made the money delivery? Oh and how much does the tooth fairy pay in your neck of the woods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CoeyG
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Last time I played tooth fairy it was $1.00 I kept her teeth and gave them to her when she turned 21.  That's what m ymom did with mine, however if you don't keep them sealed in something they will disintegrate to powder.  You might look into how to have them put into something and sealed if it's worth iit to you. 

mhmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM
We have been saving them not sure if we really want to. She does have her 1st one in a tooth box. She wrote to the fairy asking her to leave it. She worked hard for it. She didn't lose her first tooth until she was 7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HTMommy
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM

I am cheap....I pay a buck and thats it....they don't need anymore than that. my ex's wife gave my son 20 for the tooth he lost there...I was a little ticked off. Kids don't need money for anything. I keep them and lose them and find them again and then lose them....my mom kept mine and just gave me them and my hair cuts she saved last year....it was nuts to see how thick my hair was and the color, but kinda gross to get my teeth...

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I always save the first one they lose. The rest of them I usually trash. The tooth fairy pays a dollar around here.

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 4:12 AM

I have the first but not the rest. He got five dollars for the first and a buck for each additional one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)