Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

This week's local prostitute round-up runs the gamut from "pretty hot" to "you gotta be kidding me"

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM
  • 2 Replies

Undercover detectives make prostitution arrests in Sarasota

Last Update: 12:12 am
Set Text Size Small Set Text Size Medium Set Text Size Large Set Text Size X-Large
Print Story | Share
SARASOTA - Five women were charged with prostitution Thursday night after an undercover investigation in Sarasota.

The Sarasota Police Department, in response to community concerns, conducted a series of undercover investigations that resulted in the arrests. Three of the arrests were classified as felonies based on three or more previous arrests for Prostitution.

The Sarasota Police Department Street Crimes Unit conducted the investigations with support and assistance from Vice Narcotics detectives, and Uniform patrol officers on September 22nd.

Arrested Individuals included:

· 32-year-old Sarah Willette, arrested N. Tamiami trail and 42nd Street. Felony arrest 3 or more previous Prostitution arrests.

· 20-year-old Kriste Arsenault, arrested N. Tamiami Trail and 47th Street.

· 31-year-old Jessica Smith, arrested N. Tamiami Trail and 23rd Street. Felony arrest 3 or more previous Prostitution arrests.

· 21-year-old Ashley Kennedy, arrested at N. East Avenue and 7th Street.

· 48-year-old Dianne Sala, AKA Dianne Woods, arrested 2200 block of N. Tamiami Trail. Felony arrest 3 or more previous Prostitution arrests.

All of these individuals had previous arrests for other crimes, including arrests for Robbery, Thefts, and multiple Narcotics violations.

Sarasota police have made 81 prostitution arrests so far in 2011.
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
usmclife58
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I guess I need to stay off Tamiami ;)

HTMommy
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 3:00 PM

seriously what are they neighbors? "Oh no honey, I don't do that but Jessie does right down the street" ?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN