Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am so behind!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have bought one gift for Christmas and that was more cloth diapers for brody. Last year I had everything done and ready by now. Ugh lets tack on more stress to the already stressed out momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:15 PM

It's okay. I only have bought two gifts.

PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Awww

mhmomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I have been there before.  It will happen

CoeyG
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Heck I haven't even started looking, I don't stress, I point and click. 

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I usually start in late october and am done by mid dec but that didnt happen due to major changes and moving and financial budget being much smaller this year and I wondered how it would turn out since it was late nov and I still hadn't started yet, but I got all of it done on Cyber Monday all online except for one person and I am holding off just a bit on her on purpose so her pkgs arrive at her house closer to xmas not too far ahead. So it turned out ok phew

Barronbaby
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Lol usually I buy online but I'm on a very tight strict budget. Dh hours were down 28% this year. So the money we tried to save up just didn't happen. Very frustrating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Quoting Barronbaby:

Lol usually I buy online but I'm on a very tight strict budget. Dh hours were down 28% this year. So the money we tried to save up just didn't happen. Very frustrating.

I spend less shopping on line.   I don't have to spend it on gas for the car, I don't have to worry about wear and tear on the car (and something always happens that causes me to spend more), Heck I don't even have to get dressed...I can shop nude if I want. 

Barronbaby
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:05 PM
Lol shipping to my house gets expensive. So either way I do it if always adds to be about the same. Plus side it gets me out if the house which is very important for me right now (personal issue).

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting Barronbaby:

I spend less shopping on line.   I don't have to spend it on gas for the car, I don't have to worry about wear and tear on the car (and something always happens that causes me to spend more), Heck I don't even have to get dressed...I can shop nude if I want. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I've only bought one gift, so far.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:45 PM
I have only bought one also and it wasn't really planned- I just saw something on clearance once snd thought hey that would be good lol

I don't really buy for many people so it ought not be to bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)