Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPhone tips, tricks, discovories??? Lets share them

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 89 Replies

I have an iPhone.  Love it!!!  I seem to find a new feature.  Lets use this post to share soemthing about your iPhone so we can all have fun playing.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhmomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

As mentioned in randoms.....hitting the arrow 2 times in a row keeps your letters all caps until you press it again.

juliX4
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:33 PM
I can't think of anything now but great post! I didn't know that about the all caps thing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:02 PM

No Iphone here, I use my phone for what it was manufactured to do, make and recieve phone calls.

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I don't have an iphone or any cellphone but I have an Ipod Touch 4 which is almost the same thing as a matter of fact it even has an app that can turn it into a phone and has unlimited free texting app too. I LOVE this thing

I love decorating my back ground each new month to match the seasons, holidays or my mood.

Each new season or holiday all throughtout the year I load free seasonal or holiday themed games and only play them until that season or holiday passes then I delete them until next year so they are a treat only during that time, I am loading christmas and winter games right now

CoolMommyofboys
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Oh oh oh I have a good one

Some of y'all might know this but my FIL didn't and he's had an iPhone longer than I have

You can take a picture of what is showing on your screen (like if you want to post something on fb? Like showing how great your weather is going to be) by pressing the home button and the top button at the same time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Does anyone have the newest iPhone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:12 PM
Omg I love that one thanks

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

Some of y'all might know this but my FIL didn't and he's had an iPhone longer than I have

You can take a picture of what is showing on your screen (like if you want to post something on fb? Like showing how great your weather is going to be) by pressing the home button and the top button at the same time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovinmybabas
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:12 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:17 PM
You're welcome...I love it also. I love to be able to post my winning fantasy football team on fb

Quoting mhmomma:

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
It works it works!!!! OMG!!!!!! You rock

Quoting mhmomma:

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)