Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

"Breaking Through with Suzanne Somers" - from CafeMom Studios! What do you think?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 30 Replies
3 moms liked this

Kathie Lee & Hoda Visit Suzanne Somers Breaking Through - Episode 2

Kathie Lee and Hoda stop by for a visit with Suzanne Somers. 

They talk about everything from their sex lives and stem cells to tequila and Three's Company.

Join us every Thursday to watch a new episode of Breaking Through with Suzanne Somers!

Did you ever watch Three's Company?

What did you think of this episode?

Share your thoughts in the replies below!

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM

"No one parties quite like the two of you"  lol

I like Kathie Lee's hair today, it looks so soft.

bubsteroni
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

How interesting that she grew her own new breast from stem cells.  I didn't know that was possible.

Did you ever watch Three's Company? I loved Three's Company when I was a kid!  I can't wait to see more episodes of this.

What did you think of this episode?  I enjoyed it and hearing about what she has planned for future episodes.

ladybugist
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM
3 moms liked this

These three ladies are awesome.  We wish we had the funds to bank stem cells.  We do alternative medicine and love it. The medical field is actually killing people.  We have got to get more in touch with our bodies and how they function. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM

You are SO right about that!

Quoting ladybugist:

These three ladies are awesome.  We wish we had the funds to bank stem cells.  We do alternative medicine and love it. The medical field is actually killing people.  We have got to get more in touch with our bodies and how they function. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Oh gosh, me too.  I loved John Ritter and Suzanne's ditzy character! 

Quoting bubsteroni:

How interesting that she grew her own new breast from stem cells.  I didn't know that was possible.

Did you ever watch Three's Company? I loved Three's Company when I was a kid!  I can't wait to see more episodes of this.

What did you think of this episode?  I enjoyed it and hearing about what she has planned for future episodes.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Me 3!  I've loved everything I've ever seen John Ritter in and was so sad when he passed.

As for Suzanne, even though she'd deny it, does it look to you like she had a little work done on her face?  I thought she seemed a little too botoxed in her cheeks and forehead, not to mention that it looks like she's had her lips done as well.... hormones can do a lot, but I don't think they can stiffen a person's face up like that.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh gosh, me too.  I loved John Ritter and Suzanne's ditzy character! 

Quoting bubsteroni:

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Wouldn't it be great to be able to bank them?  I can't afford it either.

Quoting ladybugist:

Cafe Kate
by Group Admin on Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

They are too funny! I love seeing Kathie Lee and Hoda here. I also can't wait for the episode with her reunion! I can't believe they haven't seen each other in 30 years! 

bamababe1975
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVED Three's Company! And I thought this episode was great, too! Suzanne is still amazing. :)

bamababe1975
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I would love to be able to do that, too. I've never understood why some things like that have such a high price and negative stigma attached.

Quoting ladybugist:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)