Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you miss in your life??

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:12 AM
  • 39 Replies

can each mom just what she miss in her life, perhabs knowing this wil be helpful for other moms that thier is some one else like she:

I miss sleeping, being young not every one telling me (unt) though i am only 36, to have my own time, school days and how selly we were, mostly i miss my husbend how he was taking care me and telling me so beatiful words,

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lisamariecarlos
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:45 AM
First of all your still young.. You can go back to school,and become who you want... You miss sleeping late,so can your husband let you sleep in.. Or your children do a sleep over with there friends or family..i am 43,i ride bikes have roller skates,work at night.. And still consider myself young... O and mind you i have five children...alone,and if nobody tells me i am beutiful it doesnot mater i am...but being u and most likely you have a husband,try to light the romance send him flowers.. right him love letters... Take him out to wine and dine.. Really you still have the world in your hands... This is my thought... My mom,she just died of cancer,she livdd her life to the fullest,she was a real warrior.. She will always be in my heart. I miss her... other than death,we have a chance to enjoy life,live and be happy..

U
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I miss not having my Father here anymore. I wish he could have walked me down the isle at my wedding and wish he could have seen his grand daughter grow up!

sad

CoeyG
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I miss having health insurance.  It would be nice to have help purchasing the meds I need and getting the care I need, help to get the equipment and goods that I need.  Ahh but Medicare is just around the corner.

suetoo
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I miss spending time out in the sunshine. (I have lupus and even a brief ray makes me really, really sick).

Geria09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I miss the my childhood extended family  for my 4 yr. old son.  After the death of my maternal grandparents, an uncle, two great aunts and a great uncle, and my mother-in-law everything drastically changed.....and changed for the worse.  But God is always good and I know there is a brighter future around the corner for my family.:)

CoeyG
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Quoting suetoo:

I miss spending time out in the sunshine. (I have lupus and even a brief ray makes me really, really sick).

I have Lupus as well, I can relate, I was born and raised in California and until my late 20s I was in the water/sun almost 24/7.  

earthangel1967
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I miss my thin fit body and especially my flat, hard abs that I will never have again even if or when I reach my goal weight bc it's all messed up from my 4 BIG babies (but I have to admit even so they were certainly worth it).

YVONNE

the.real.me
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM

all my babies being under my roof, 'counter talks' at 2 am with my son, my mom..................., walnut brook farm, waking up to the man I love every day,  the smell of my newborn babies head/hair

southernchick06
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM
How i looked bwfore kids and not haveinf to worry about adult stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I miss sleeping in and going out when I want to without needing to find a sitter or load all the kids into the car. That is about it really.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)