• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dressing Up Your Pets?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 41 Replies

catchickpuppy

Yesterday Jan 14th was DRESS UP YOUR PET DAY.

So my question is... do you dress any of your pets or have you in the past? Do you dress up them for halloween and or Christmas and/or do you have other little outfits for them to wear on ordinary days too or no?

Does your pet seem to like their clothes or do they hate it?

dancing cat

YVONNE

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I don't "dress up' my girls but They do have sweaters that neither one of them likes for going outside.  I've thought about getting them boots but they don't spend enough time outside in the winter for me to spend that much money on them. 

snuggiewoogie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Jazzy has lots of sweaters and even a jacket but he refuses to wear them. I will put them on him and he will keep taking them off on his own!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM

We don't, but we have thought about getting them sweaters.

mom2zachy122
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I can barely get me, DH and DS dressed and out the door.  The dogs are on their own!

MELLY1221
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

yes i dress them up even on halloween and so does my mom

offrdngal
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I don't dress up my cats....I value my arms too much!! LOL

Fairywings1223
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM

My chihuahua has a jacket and a sweater from when we lived in MI. But I have never dressed him up for Halloween or Christmas

3totsinabox
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Too funny. Yestersay, dd asked if our dog was or girl or a boy, I said girl, she then said ok Bridger time to dress you up like a princess... Although the only thing she did was put her leash on and pretend it was crown.
EireLass
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Only one of my dogs would be a candidate for a warmy thing for outside, but typically they're running hard, so he stays warm. When he's done....he just comes in. 

I don't dress them up in costumes. Even when they all had bandanas once, they were ripping them off themselves and each other. 

They do wear (as well as every dog that visits) a wide orange and reflective wrap on their neck during hunting season.

The_Doodle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I don't really get dressing up pets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)