Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

What's In Your Poop? Suzanne Somers Breaking Through - CafeMom Studios!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM
  • 46 Replies
5 moms liked this

What's In Your Poop? Suzanne Somers Breaking Through - Episode 3

Suzanne Somers is joined by guest Brenda Watson, C.N.C. to discuss a topic many moms are talking about - poop.

Find out what color it should be, how many times a day you should poop, and which foods and nutrients help with digestion.

Join us every Thursday to watch a new episode of Breaking Through with Suzanne Somers!

Were you aware of these issues?

Share your thoughts in the replies below!

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM

This is really interesting, especially about the food intolerances, etc, as well as what various colors of poop might mean to the rest of your body.

Do you follow the three tips of chewing slowly, taking probiotics and taking omega-3's?

chocolat-smiles
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM

bump

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Eww... talking about poop.  Bleh.

Cafe AmyS - to answer your questions, I do take probiotics & omega 3s but I don't chew very slowly.  And, since I'm overweight, I might just have some unknown food intolerances.... hmmm, gives you something to think about.

Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM

It sure does!

If you think you might have food intolerances, what foods do you think are the culprit? 

Quoting amonkeymom:

Eww... talking about poop.  Bleh.

Cafe AmyS - to answer your questions, I do take probiotics & omega 3s but I don't chew very slowly.  And, since I'm overweight, I might just have some unknown food intolerances.... hmmm, gives you something to think about.

KPrice777
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Very interesting, knew most of that for years but glad someone's talking about it! Btw spelt is a wonderful grain that's easier to digest we love it!
bamababe1975
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Um, what a nice subject to start the day with, lol. But, I do know that changes occur with my food intolerances and when I avoid those things and eat the right foods for my body, things are more normal.

Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Really?  I've never tried spelt, though I see it all the time at Whole Foods and even give it away at the food bank when I volunteer. 

Quoting KPrice777:

Very interesting, knew most of that for years but glad someone's talking about it! Btw spelt is a wonderful grain that's easier to digest we love it!

Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM

What foods do you have intolerances with?  For me, there are two I know for sure... potatoes and cheese, specifically when they're served together. 

Quoting bamababe1975:

Um, what a nice subject to start the day with, lol. But, I do know that changes occur with my food intolerances and when I avoid those things and eat the right foods for my body, things are more normal.

carolina_gal
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Although not always a pleasant subject, always an important one.  I love Suzanne and appreciate her straight forwardness.

conejoazul
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Useful information. I would add that an alternative to fish oil supplements is Chia Seeds to help you to take in Omega 3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN