Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

WHAT IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU'VE CRIED OVER?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 78 Replies
1 mom liked this

Sometimes, i am overly sensitive. This morning I cried when a caller was on the radio and said "my sons are 18 and 20 and they always get out of the car to pump the gas". It might have to do with my cycle but man, sometimes I'm embarrassed for myself when I'm alone, haha!!

What is yours?

by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amandaandbeto
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
i was pregnant with my ds watching dog the bounty hunter and they caught this dude he was worth 1 million dollars and i balled like a baby. my dh looked at me and said "when are you gonna give birth already" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:24 AM

awww, hahaha! that is tooo funny! :)

amandaandbeto
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM
i felt like a jackass tho. i was a big cry baby when i was pregnant. same with my 2nd ds my dh says "oh god here come the tears" lol funny that is bugged him tho=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM

aw i know what you  mean. my BF always thinks im chemically imbalanced when i cry. he looks like me like i have 5 heads and says "but nothig is happening right now" and it's true. i will just....cry lol. men don't get it :)

amandaandbeto
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
right men dont understand alot about a female. i can cry everyday if i would let myself. if i did i think i might be divorced lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

hahaha too funny! :)

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM

The latest was Pandora's wedding on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! HAHA!

LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

The latest was Pandora's wedding on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! HAHA!

OMG me too!! I was working out while watching it, and wiping my tears and sweat at the same time! HAHA!

TugBoatMama
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this

When I was pregnant with my 7 year old I was channel surfing and found an old Winnie the Pooh movie I used to love. When Owl offered his home to Piglet after he lost his house I cried like a little girl. My hubs thought I was losing my mind. 

LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TugBoatMama:

When I was pregnant with my 7 year old I was channel surfing and found an old Winnie the Pooh movie I used to love. When Owl offered his home to Piglet after he lost his house I cried like a little girl. My hubs thought I was losing my mind. 

awww that actually sounds very sweet. i probably would have cried too!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)