Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU'VE CRIED OVER?

Posted by   + Show Post

Sometimes, i am overly sensitive. This morning I cried when a caller was on the radio and said "my sons are 18 and 20 and they always get out of the car to pump the gas". It might have to do with my cycle but man, sometimes I'm embarrassed for myself when I'm alone, haha!!

What is yours?

by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
Candidmommy07
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM
This is going to sound dumb but I'll cry watching teen mom ! Idk why but if one of the girls on there is crying I'll start too
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Stop it! Thats what my sister was doing when she was watching it! We're even thinking of getting together for drinks and some treats during the marathon on Saturday! Are you anywhere near me in NJ???Haha!

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

The latest was Pandora's wedding on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! HAHA!

OMG me too!! I was working out while watching it, and wiping my tears and sweat at the same time! HAHA!

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Stop it! Thats what my sister was doing when she was watching it! We're even thinking of getting together for drinks and some treats during the marathon on Saturday! Are you anywhere near me in NJ???Haha!

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

The latest was Pandora's wedding on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! HAHA!

OMG me too!! I was working out while watching it, and wiping my tears and sweat at the same time! HAHA!

OMG that's too funny!! Us Jersey girls love to work out and watch our reality shows!! haha!! I'm not sure If im near you. I'm in nothern NJ :)

LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Quoting Candidmommy07:

This is going to sound dumb but I'll cry watching teen mom ! Idk why but if one of the girls on there is crying I'll start too

i totally understand!! I watch it every week and tear up! the only girl i dont really feel bad for is Jeanelle ... i feel like she brings it ALL on herself :/

snuggiewoogie
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok, I'm such a sap I cry everytime I watch Frosty the Snowman and The evil magician locks him in the Greenhouse and he melts. And the poor little girl Karen is bawling her eyes out cause he is gone! I also cry when Charlie Brown heads out to get a Christmas Tree and when he gets back they all call him stupid and tell him he can never get anything done right. Boy that kinda stuff reall y gets to me everytime I watch it!!

crying

LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Ok, I'm such a sap I cry everytime I watch Frosty the Snowman and The evil magician locks him in the Greenhouse and he melts. And the poor little girl Karen is bawling her eyes out cause he is gone! I also cry when Charlie Brown heads out to get a Christmas Tree and when he gets back they all call him stupid and tell him he can never get anything done right. Boy that kinda stuff reall y gets to me everytime I watch it!!

crying

awww! I totally understand! I hate even in cartoons when they pick on each other :(

dancer
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I have cried over a toilet paper commercial with the puppy!

LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Quoting dancer:

that's because puppies are so FRIGGIN cute!!!! :D

dancer
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I know!!!! I have three beagles myself!!!!

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Quoting dancer:

that's because puppies are so FRIGGIN cute!!!! :D

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM

omg i am so sensitive i cry over the dumpiest thing i can't think of any right now it was bad when i was pregnant oh i got one when i was pregnant i cried cuz the guy at wawa made my sandwich wrong i made that poor guy feel so bad but i couldn't eat it b/c the smell of paper made me sick and i was hungry but yeah i got my money back for the sandwich and i coupon to get a free one witch i never use b/c i felt bad for doing that to the guy and i already got my sandwich free

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)