Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench
Spring break is fast approaching! I'm just curious if anyone is doing anything out of town w/ the kiddoes!
We were thinking about taking our 4yr old to Universal. He's been to Disney like a bizillion times & he said he wants to go back again lol. My husband & I have been to Universal alot & now we wanna take our son. I wanna introduce him to a new theme park, so should I just suprise him, b/c I know he'd have a blast at Universal or should I just break down & take him to Disney
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Replies (11-14):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

He will NOT be disappointed! My kids liked US just a bit better, actually!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I'm so w/ you on that! It makes me a tad bit nervous to switch up on him b/c I don't wanna dissapoint him.

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

HTMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I'm jealous that you guys can go that much in the first place! LOL Do you live locally and get the discounts? I say take him to one of the water parks if they are open yet. They are always a blast and you don't have to be any particular size to do anything like you do with alot of universal all the rides and such are more geared to bigger kids/teens/adults there isn't much for him to do ride wise besides all the sitting trolley type ones. and if he isn't that big on the movies and characters, why bother? What about SeaWorld instead?

HTMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Oh and as to the question of spring break, we still have 2 months to go LOL, but it'll depend on money, always does, dunno if either of us will be working or if hubby is going to start his own business, that'll take all his time and all the money. We can only hope though that something gets underway.

loveTHEviking
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Yes we do live close. We're about 3 hrs out of Orlando. There's a bunch of stuff he can do at Universal & he loves Spiderman plus he's crazy tall lol. My Ian doesn't really care for water parks all that much, he's scared of water..go figure lol. The kids here get Spring Break March 17.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)