• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going Apartment Hunting Tomorrow! : D

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM
  • 5 Replies

bouncingTodd and I are traveling downstate to (mid michigan) to see some of our lovies (some of our kids and his family) and tomorrow/Monday we are spending the day looking at apartments we made a list of from online in Novi, Wixom, Northville and Farmington Hills. I'm a little bit nervous bc this is a big decision to us but mostly excited and think it will be a lot of fun!

We have a few choices that are like living at a resort bc of all the amenities BUT on the downside they are at the tippy top of of price range so we'd have to sacrifice other things.

We also have some choices that only have a few nice amenities still very nice complexes but not so resort like BUT they are much more affordable and then we'd have money to go on dates or travel occasionally and save for retirement.

At first we were leaning toward the first more luxurious ones but now I think we are both leaning to the more affordable ones.

I know as long as we are together we will be happy. It will feel SO good to finally have one and move in and feel SETTLED and at HOME again.

YVONNE

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Good luck! I hope you guys find something awesome!

CoeyG
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I am so happy for you both!  I'm sure you are all excited.  Have a great time looking for your new "crib"

kaitybird
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Have fun and enjoy!  I am sure that you will find something that  you want and like.  You 2 are together and everything is now working out for you!  I am very happy for you!  :)  

offrdngal
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Good luck!

shyannsmomma
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)