Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex at 36 weeks!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM
  • 15 Replies
Ok so I'm 36 weeks pregnant and sex to say the least is getting very very uncomfortable, no position is easy. But my dh is asking for it like we're never gonna do it again! I'm having a scheduled c-section on the 26th the closer the date gets the worse he gets, I'm telling u I feel like I've had a 30 min workout when all is said n done. Anyone feel the same or gone through this? Any helpful hints??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Helpful hint?  Say 'No".  You do not have to have sexx if it is uncomfortable for you.  Tell him to grow up and be a grown up and take someone else's needs into consideration than just his own.

Charli627
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Lol no hints I had sex till I was almost 38 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:55 PM
I know some women just please their men in "other" ways lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaw2six
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM

That's what I was going to say. but I was a prude when I was pregnant (last time in '75).  Back then the doctors all said stop at 6 weeks before due date.

CoeyG
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Just because you are married doesn't mean you have to submit to sex whenever the "man" says "I want" if you don't feel up to it whether you are pregnant or not.  If your husband loves you he will take your feelings, physical as well as emotional into account rather than to demand that his wants be met regardless. 

betsystipo
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:34 AM

No position is really going to be comfortable - you have a person between you!  I would just tell him you don't feel comfortable anymore.  It sounds like he's trying to get it in now since he knows you won't be able to after the C section - or does he just find you incredibly sexy pregnant?

angeleyes16
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Make him do the work lol

perezamberly
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's too funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeleyes16
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Oh and i had sex even after my due date trying to get that baby out!

snuggiewoogie
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I'd be telling him he better go take care of his problem cause he wouldn't be getting any Yum Yum from me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)