• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm married to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM
  • 10 Replies
My husband can be the sweetest person but when he hears something in tv about doing a man wrong all of the sudden he becomes a woman hater. Why can't he get over what the ex wife did to him 12 years ago??
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CityMamaX2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I am sorry :-(,I don't know,maybe what his EX did was really bad and he just can't get over it,has he ever had therapy about it ?,maybe try talking to Him ?.

Michelle515
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Try talking to him and I have mentioned therapy. He is just one of those men who keep everything inside until he blows. I just don't understand why he thinks it's okay to say cruel things to me just because someone else hurt him..
CoeyG
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Because he still has feelings for her deep down inside.  He needs to seek therapy to find out why he hangs on to the past.  

Charli627
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
I also think he needs to get counseling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Michelle515
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I agree that he still has feelings for her but he completely denies it. It doesn't do any good talking to him because then he just gets worked up. I just hope and pray for the best. Although, according to him it's just best being a hard ass after being s*** on a couple times.
gardenchic
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:17 AM

its a man thing, MINE WILL NEVE EVER GET OVE WHAT HIS EX DID!

GardenChic

TheJerseyGirl
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Mine has to mention several times over the same kind of story...but when it's the MANS fault??? *silence**crickets chirrping*...lol

HTMommy
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I agree he needs some sort of outlet, whether it be an unbiased friend or a therapist or even just going out to talk to you, whatever, he needs to deal with that pent up hurt, feelings, and frustrations about her because it WILL affect your relationship. He was direct things at you that have NOTHING to do with you only because you are the same sex as his ex (if that makes sense) Good luck

Michelle515
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM
What I don't understand is how he can call women whores or say the devil has to be female when he has done some hurtful things to women after his divorce. I love him, but at the same time I am getting fed up with the constant negativity he puts out. If I'm lucky I might get a day or two at the most without him hating on women. Seems to me that he should appreciate me a little more just like I love, respect and appreciate him providing for me.
CoeyG
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Quoting Michelle515:

What I don't understand is how he can call women whores or say the devil has to be female when he has done some hurtful things to women after his divorce. I love him, but at the same time I am getting fed up with the constant negativity he puts out. If I'm lucky I might get a day or two at the most without him hating on women. Seems to me that he should appreciate me a little more just like I love, respect and appreciate him providing for me.

He calls women whores, your a woman, how can you love a man who would call you a whore wither it be directly or indirectly?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)