Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

what kind of dog you got ?

Posted by   + Show Post

heres mine

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Replies (81-90):
mommysplace
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Quoting Keepdreaming13:

awe they're so adorabale & look like so much fun! I love it when they are mischievous, they are so much  more fun!

mommysplace
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Quoting Keepdreaming13:

They are beautiful!!   They look like 2 big stuffed animals. :)

LOL, yea they'd like to think they are. Of course my girls do use them as pillows as they lay on the floor watching tv. Up until we found homes for the puppies (:( they left just a few days ago) My 4 Y/O  would lay on the floor with momma & pups for cuddle time.

leneta
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Chihuahua( that thinks she is the Queen of England), German Shepard mix( she can outrun anything with four legs or two), Boxer Bulldog(doesn't have too much sense,but sweet) and a Australian Shepard(she trees anything that comes in my yard). Including a very smelly skunk once. On my porch!!!!!

Trinijewel
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM

This is my baby Suzie. This was when she was about 15 weeks old. Now she is much bigger.

Keepdreaming13
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:54 PM

They keep us on our toes that is for sure.  Our two cats just look at us like "really" do we really need them around.  LOL

LeahBrown
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Thus us Artimus "Speed Bump" Brown.. We call him Artie..

This is Artemus "Speed Bump" Brown ... We call him Artie for short <3 half great pyranese and half goof ball...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WingCharm
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I have a German Shepherd (9), a German Shepherd/Border Collie mix (3), and a Sheltie (14).

We're getting a new puppy some time soon, but I'm not sure which breed. I love a house full of pets and we lost our GS of 15 years, and our lab mix of 14 years, all within a month, last fall. Time for some new blood in the family!

VintageWife
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM

He needs groomed...

MomTiara19
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I am a cat lady.....but if I had a dog I would get a yorky:)

BobbieB
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM

A golden retriever

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)