Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

octomom is on t.v.- says "she's struggling"...how do you feel about this?

Posted by   + Show Post

storkx 14

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
BekkieBoodle
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I really dont think that she was directing that to you.  It was directed at the OP's question.  Simmer down!  lol. 

The difference between you and octomom is that she CHOSE to have all those children, you did not CHOOSE to have all those health issues.  You and Octomom are not compairable... just saying.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

So is the majority of the country, bitch.  Get over yourself and do what you have to do for your family like the rest of us do..you made your bed, don't cry because you are being forced to lie in it.

I am disabled, can't work am on oxygen 24/7 I have Pulmonary SArcaoidosis, COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypothyroid, Acute Renal Failure as well as an Illingual Hernia on my intestines.  I am on SSD and will be for the rest of my life...thanks for getting angry about it.  

shadenn766
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM

you're right, i think everbody's comments are directed toward my post/ question and the topic is the octomom not any cafemom member....

Quoting BekkieBoodle:

I really dont think that she was directing that to you.  It was directed at the OP's question.  Simmer down!  lol. 

The difference between you and octomom is that she CHOSE to have all those children, you did not CHOOSE to have all those health issues.  You and Octomom are not compairable... just saying.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

So is the majority of the country, bitch.  Get over yourself and do what you have to do for your family like the rest of us do..you made your bed, don't cry because you are being forced to lie in it.

I am disabled, can't work am on oxygen 24/7 I have Pulmonary SArcaoidosis, COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypothyroid, Acute Renal Failure as well as an Illingual Hernia on my intestines.  I am on SSD and will be for the rest of my life...thanks for getting angry about it.  

millersmom13
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I think she's very mentally unstable and someone should have gotten involved BEFORE she had all of those kids. She needs some very intense mental health treatment and those children need a family that can take care of them.

conweis
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Boo the fuck hoo. She is a lying two face cunt. She told people she wasn't on any assistant and could afford her first six kids while preggers with the eight. She lied. She was a career student living at home. Using her disability money to pay for her fertility treatments. I guess she thought she would become a big TLC celeb and have it made for having kids.. Wrong!
Did she skip the reality train where almost everyone was having it hard right now? We are in a freaking recession. 

jonnlilithsmom
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM

she's an idiot and we all need to ignore her... which I go back to doing right now

CoeyG
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Quoting BekkieBoodle:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

So what if she had all those kids...if she needs help she needs help, by the way I was getting Food Stamps before I got sick.  As I said even working families get Food Stamps, they go by income and if you make below a certain income for the family whether both parents work full time or not they are eligible for Foo Stamps. I would say that Ms. Suleman's income is probably below the income for her size of a family and with that many minor children she qualifies for Food Stamps as well as WIC and quite possibly Financial Assistance.  

vixen42
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM

anyone that uses their kids for money should be ashamed,what did she think America was going too support her while she was populating half the earth?

PEEK05
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I don't care. She's an idiot.

craftysahm207
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM
I honestly don't think anything negative. She's not a child abuser. It's her life. I know people with 1-2 kids and can't get by.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
craftysahm207
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM
I agree with this. She has a lot of kids. Probably by the size of her family alone she would qualify even if she made 150k per year. It goes by state, income, and amount of children. Someone who has 5 kids may not qualify because they make too much. When a family of 3 qualify because they don't. There are a lot of factors that go into it. But I can't imagine someone who has that many kids DOESNT qualify LOL. Even if you look up states. Some are more expensive to live in. Someone might qualify for help in one state on wic and not in another. I have a family of 5 myself and pregnant. Mine are all under 4. We are not on any state programs. But yet my brothers child is and they have 1 child. They get free daycare, rent, food stamps, insurance ect.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting BekkieBoodle:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

So what if she had all those kids...if she needs help she needs help, by the way I was getting Food Stamps before I got sick.  As I said even working families get Food Stamps, they go by income and if you make below a certain income for the family whether both parents work full time or not they are eligible for Foo Stamps. I would say that Ms. Suleman's income is probably below the income for her size of a family and with that many minor children she qualifies for Food Stamps as well as WIC and quite possibly Financial Assistance.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)