Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

octomom is on t.v.- says "she's struggling"...how do you feel about this?

Posted by   + Show Post

storkx 14

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (61-67):
thedahliascene
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:03 PM

probably depends on the job. obviously finance and hospital jobs are going to be different than those in the enterainment industry. i mean look at chef robert irvine....he didn't just lie a little bit, but the show was so bad without him that the fans BEGGED for him to come back.

Quoting mik1of3:

I don't know about most..it depends on where you work.  All the places I've been, though, if you lie on your resume, you're fired, because basically you've committed fraud.  And if you'll lie about that....

Quoting thedahliascene:

most of those people who don't have a degree or fudge about having a certain job on their resume are allowed to keep the job so long as they're not mucking it up.

Quoting mik1of3:

The point is she did it on PURPOSE, knowing DAMN well she couldn't support those kids, and LYING about having the means to take care of them properly.

That's like someone who says they have medical insurance and savings, then shoots themselves in the foot and then expects everyone to pay for their bills and help them out because they lied about having the money to take care of themselves. Or a person lying on a job application about having experience and a degree...and when its discovered they don't, expecting to keep their job anyway.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting BekkieBoodle:

I really dont think that she was directing that to you.  It was directed at the OP's question.  Simmer down!  lol. 

The difference between you and octomom is that she CHOSE to have all those children, you did not CHOOSE to have all those health issues.  You and Octomom are not compairable... just saying.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

So is the majority of the country, bitch.  Get over yourself and do what you have to do for your family like the rest of us do..you made your bed, don't cry because you are being forced to lie in it.

I am disabled, can't work am on oxygen 24/7 I have Pulmonary SArcaoidosis, COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypothyroid, Acute Renal Failure as well as an Illingual Hernia on my intestines.  I am on SSD and will be for the rest of my life...thanks for getting angry about it.  

So what if she had all those kids...if she needs help she needs help, by the way I was getting Food Stamps before I got sick.  As I said even working families get Food Stamps, they go by income and if you make below a certain income for the family whether both parents work full time or not they are eligible for Foo Stamps. I would say that Ms. Suleman's income is probably below the income for her size of a family and with that many minor children she qualifies for Food Stamps as well as WIC and quite possibly Financial Assistance.  

CoeyG
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Quoting mik1of3:

How in the HELL can you even COMPARE your predicament to HERS?  Did you PURPOSELY infect / develop/ TRY to get any of your conditions?   

At risk of sounding like a TOTAL bitch (and I really dont care if I do, I never have), you need to check your meds, and leave your self pity at the door,  honey.

At least you're alive.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

So is the majority of the country, bitch.  Get over yourself and do what you have to do for your family like the rest of us do..you made your bed, don't cry because you are being forced to lie in it.

I am disabled, can't work am on oxygen 24/7 I have Pulmonary SArcaoidosis, COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypothyroid, Acute Renal Failure as well as an Illingual Hernia on my intestines.  I am on SSD and will be for the rest of my life...thanks for getting angry about it.  

I purposely put that cigarette into my mouth and lit it up and puffed away on it yes...even when I was on asthma medication and yes I knew I would wind up with lung probelms later in life...and honey it isn't self pity...I was simply giving an example...so get over yourself and no child you don't sound anything like a real bitch.  A real BITCH doesn't appolgize. 

mik1of3
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

How in the HELL can you even COMPARE your predicament to HERS?  Did you PURPOSELY infect / develop/ TRY to get any of your conditions?   

At risk of sounding like a TOTAL bitch (and I really dont care if I do, I never have), you need to check your meds, and leave your self pity at the door,  honey.

At least you're alive.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

I purposely put that cigarette into my mouth and lit it up and puffed away on it yes...even when I was on asthma medication and yes I knew I would wind up with lung probelms later in life...and honey it isn't self pity...I was simply giving an example...so get over yourself and no child you don't sound anything like a real bitch.  A real BITCH doesn't appolgize. 

Well, when you put it that way, then you deserve what you get.   And you know...I don't see an APOLOGY anywhere in my post....so you DO need to check your meds.

(And I've been warned as to what a psycho troll you are...so no worries over any conscience issues with me.)

CoeyG
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Quoting mik1of3:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

At least you're alive.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

Well, when you put it that way, then you deserve what you get.   And you know...I don't see an APOLOGY anywhere in my post....so you DO need to check your meds.

(And I've been warned as to what a psycho troll you are...so no worries over any conscience issues with me.)

If you have to "explain" yourself you are making accomodations for your attitude...as I said, a real BITCH doesn't have to. 

orchid404
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

At least you're alive.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

If you have to "explain" yourself you are making accomodations for your attitude...as I said, a real BITCH doesn't have to. 

EEK!!!  Sounds like a challenge to me  :)  

So if I said "rot in your self made hell"  would that be bitchy enough?  This is fun!!!

scary_head2spider2

CoeyG
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Quoting orchid404:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

At least you're alive.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting mik1of3:

EEK!!!  Sounds like a challenge to me  :)  

So if I said "rot in your self made hell"  would that be bitchy enough?  This is fun!!!

You obviously don't know what being a BITCH is...but keep trying to insult me, it is a wee bit amusing.

3.ang3ls
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the doctor that did the IVF should have his license taken away,  He had to know her situation before doing the procedure.  It seems to me that anyone addicted to plastic surgery, living with their parents, and already a single mother to six children, should not be an eligible candidate for IVF.  But, I wouldn't deny the help now, it's for the children.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN