Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok just want to know if this is normal, considering I am pregnant or if I need to see a pysch?

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok, I am 5 months pregnant and have done many many google searches for my problem with no success. It started when My breast started leaking milk 1 month ago. Right before my breast leak I know they will leak because I all of the sudden get an overwhelming feeling of sadness and uncontrollable feeling to cry and it last for about 15 seconds and then goes away and when it does like clock work my breast start hurting then start leaking. Why do I feel this discomforting feeling of sadness and so emotional I'm ready to cry for it to all of the sudden just disappear and my breast to start leaking?
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (11-16):
Babyfee
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Quoting bethany0199:

hormones..i once sobbed after accidently breaking an egg...dont pump ur breasts or try to get the milk out yet either thats just gonna make them more engorged or "ready" to feed the baby and they will begin to produce milk as if ur nursing..talk to the ob and see if there is a natural way to level the hormones avoid antidepressants as there may be some links to autism.. i took them 10 yrs ago for prego depression and my 10 yo is mild autistic

We should keep in touch my dad has been doing a lot of work with autistic children considering my little brother has it and his step son. He has was a big part of getting the last bill passed for autism and he has done some pretty major fundraisers.
JoLee12345
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I produce milk at all times, even a year after not bfing and a year after baby! Weird
..i know! But def a surge of hormones! With my sixth pregnancy, I am a hormone pro....lol
Charli627
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Hormones, sorry its going rough for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Bless your heart. It's hormones :/

enafaye
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hormones!   You are feeling the results of your body gettting ready to become a mother.  going crazy

Babyfee
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Thank you guys again for caring so much to reply to my question. I think you guys may be on to something, I will ask my doctor on Thursday when I see her as this is now happening more, and more frequently so I honestly just feel like I'm all over the place with my emotions when it happens. I will keep you posted to let you guys know what you probably already have predicted. Thank you sooo much. <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)