Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Hi everyone! New to CafeMom, mommy of two who just became a 'single' mommy of two

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM
  • 22 Replies
Hi everyone! New to CafeMom, mommy of two who just recently became a 'single' mommy of two. Does anyone else on here share my situation? And if not, would still love to chat :) I have a sweet little four year old boy and smart artistic eight year old girl. I want to give them the best that I can for what we have at the moment and want to continue to work hard and give them my best. Any advice for a new single parent? Thanks moms! @~>~>~
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a single mom of an adult child.  Been single since 2005.  

TruCowboysFan
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:11 PM
I'm a single mom of two too. Nice to meet you. My kids are six and four. I've been single for eleven months so I'm still learning how to do it all on my own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Capricorn30
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Nice to meet you, I've only been separated for about 2 and a half months, still very very new to me.
VintageWife
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

Capricorn30
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I'm very glad I found this site, I've been trying to do lots of research to see what's out there, Im from New York.
Rach0307
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Welcome! Where in NY are you from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Capricorn30
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Thank you! I'm from the Albany area, are you from NY?
Capricorn30
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM
And if I'm doing anything wrong here please let me know, just joined this site haha
VintageWife
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Capricorn30:

And if I'm doing anything wrong here please let me know, just joined this site haha

You aren't doing anything wrong :)

However, if you want Rach to know that you were answering her specific question on where you are from in NY, you hit the quote button under her reply and it will put her reply in the box and then you can answer her above or under it and it will tell her on her profile that you answered her question. That way she doesn't have to keep checking back to see if you did answer it or not :)

Capricorn30
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Quoting VintageWife:

Like this? Lol thank u ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN