Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What time is it where you are and why are you still up?

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
Shari55
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:32 AM

It is 4:30a.m.(In Illinois) and I am always up this early to print out worksheets and things for my class. I also enjoy the quiet in the morning before the traffic starts and the outside world gets noisey.

EireLass
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Well, now it's 10am, but I was awake VERY early this morning by a gacking dog in my bedroom!!

betsystipo
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I never stay up that late!

cookinmommyof1
by Tana on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Its 9:04am here. Lol. But I usually go to bed between 10:30 and 11pm. I stay up after the boys (df and ds) go to bed so I get mommy time. I watch the news and sometimes part of jay leno so I can see the headlines. They crack me up. Like a couple weeks ago just after easter there was one from a sign in front of a church that said "easter comes once a year. How often do you?" Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ednarooni160
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM

My sleeping time is off..thought I had it back under control again..but no..   So, it's late nights up, up early mornings and nap in afternoon...just 'nuts"..

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM
because I'm not tired yet

VintageWife
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:37 AM
lol

Quoting EmilyMarshall:

because I'm not tired yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I know what you mean :/

Quoting Ednarooni160:

My sleeping time is off..thought I had it back under control again..but no..   So, it's late nights up, up early mornings and nap in afternoon...just 'nuts"..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Oh no! That's pretty bad. You know it was put on there by some innocent minded person though :)

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Its 9:04am here. Lol. But I usually go to bed between 10:30 and 11pm. I stay up after the boys (df and ds) go to bed so I get mommy time. I watch the news and sometimes part of jay leno so I can see the headlines. They crack me up. Like a couple weeks ago just after easter there was one from a sign in front of a church that said "easter comes once a year. How often do you?" Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I never intend to.

Quoting betsystipo:

I never stay up that late!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)