• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

q?s about my 2end pregnacy

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

well im alrady a mom to a four year old lil girl and im pregos again dont know what it is yet will find out soon tho but  any way i know im posta be moody and what not but im not sure my moods r posta be this bad i need help or some one to talk to to reinsure me that its ok to feel this way or if other moms feel this way too my hubby says its ok but idk any way i love my bonnie boo i realy doo shes my first lil one and in my heart always will be but every sence ive gotten pregos it seems every time i turn around im yelling at her and every lil thingg my hubby or my lil one do seem to upset me and befor i know it im yelling again and i find myself so fustrated with my four year old some times i have realy bad thoughts like smacking her or tossing her agiest a wall or shaking her god knows id never do thos kinds of things thats my baby but i mean i git so angry i want to hert her and i dont think thats normal  so i hope some one can be nice enough to help me out and let me know if its ok to feel that way or should i try to seek help lol

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Congrats on baby #2.  

I think that you should talk to your doctor about the thoughts you've been having about hurting your daughter.  It's not uncommon for some woment to experience something similar to PPD during pregnancy.

MommyJDTJ
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I experienced similar and I think it was due to depression and anxiety. Its not normal, you should talk to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
betsystipo
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I agree w/ the others, I think you should talk to your doc!

ladyeve1984
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM

thanks i had planned on it as soon as i can till my 3erd trimester i only git to see my doc once a month witch sux

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)