Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

ok , your fav kind of music

Posted by   + Show Post

is

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Replies (31-37):
Jenni_Lynne71
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Country and 80's rock
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherokeegoddess
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM

it depends on my mood and the song. i channel surf alot. i listen to all kinds but rap and opera.

CoeyG
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal. I really like Adele I enjoy listening to her voice she got a get set of pipes!!

So do I, she is great a capella as well She doesn't need music or background voices because she does have a great set of pipes.  

snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal. I really like Adele I enjoy listening to her voice she got a get set of pipes!!

So do I, she is great a capella as well She doesn't need music or background voices because she does have a great set of pipes.  

Pretty much what you see is what you get with her. She really can belt out the songs....... Also I think even though she's is a little over weight and she gets bashed about that all the time about it. She is still a very beautiful lady!

princessmelita
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

It depends on my mood but I like a little of everything except hard rock. Mostly anything that gets me dancing though.

letstalk747
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:15 PM

same here

Quoting princessmelita:

It depends on my mood but I like a little of everything except hard rock. Mostly anything that gets me dancing though.

taniamorse85
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Contemporary Christian.  Within that genre, I mostly prefer metal, hip hop, and rock.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)