Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Whats beautiful about you?

Posted by   + Show Post
I keep seeing posts about hire big is beautiful or how its not. I also see posts about be proud to be skinny. I'm so sick of all of this posts, we are ALL BEAUTIFUL IN OUR OWN WAY. So be proud of yourself and say whats beautiful about you. I'll start by saying I have beautiful eyes, and get complimented on them. Love yourself no matter what others say. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Replies (11-15):
bcharadva
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I love / loved my long hair and then decided to share that with those who need it, so donated 13 inches of it in 2007, 11 inches in 2009, and 11 inches in 2011. I am thinking I am going grow them long again and keep them for a couple of years before I donate them ;). I feel selfish though :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EDDES
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I like my lips.ladybug

MommyJDTJ
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:02 AM

eye color? oh, my feet are okay.

CafeMom Tickers  

CafeMom Tickers

Browncoat4eva
It's my birthday!!!
Yesterday at 2:32 PM
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I'm a beautiful person because I am billions of years of evolution in progress, imbued with a spark of the Divine Source...

I'm beautiful because of what I've chosen to do with my life. I'm very proud of the person I've become and the life I've built for myself, because considering my background things could have gone very different.

All of life is amazing-- all of existance is... or has the potential to be amazing... and I am part of that.

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

nicolekcoy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Its not selfish to keep your hair. You did something amazing for others. Now do this for you.

Quoting bcharadva:

I love / loved my long hair and then decided to share that with those who need it, so donated 13 inches of it in 2007, 11 inches in 2009, and 11 inches in 2011. I am thinking I am going grow them long again and keep them for a couple of years before I donate them ;). I feel selfish though :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)