Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

May the 4th, Cinco de Mayo *rewrite*

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you celebrate anything on May 4th or May 5th? May the 4th is considered a Star Wars thing and May 5th is Cinco de Mayo.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Replies (21-27):
TurtleSquish
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM

lol! thanks. for star wars day, i'll talk like yoda. for cinco de mayo, i will convince DW to buy stuff for fajitas. believe it or not, i'm actually quarter mexican. i'm the whitest one in my family.

Quoting VintageWife:

I rewrote it for you. 

Quoting TurtleSquish:

i'm allll kinds of messed up on percoset so i just giggled as i read it, and now as i'm writing this response. I would like some fajitas.

Quoting VintageWife:

Quoting TurtleSquish:

the mess OP wrote made my brain hurt....

It's good exercise for your mind ;)

LoriAnn87
by Lori on May. 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Nope don't celebrated anything on May 4 but May 5 yes I do I celebrate my wedding anniverasry. Me and my husband will be married 5 year on sat.

CoeyG
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Not any longer, not since I was young and single

SparkleSail
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I don't celebrate May 4th (probably because I never heard of the Star Wars celebration) but I do celebrate Cinco de Mayo (any excuse to have a get together or party :)
Ednarooni160
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:01 AM

No..for either.

cherokeegoddess
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

i do i love cinco de mayo. one of my favorite holidays besides st patricks day.. yeah i'm wierd lol

taniamorse85
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM

When I was in kindergarten and first grade, I went to a school that had a festival on Cinco de Mayo. It was a bit of a field day type of thing, and there were a variety of Mexican foods to try.  It's hard for me to believe that, 20+ years later, I still remember it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)