Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Mothers Day gifts

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 9 Replies
What do you do for Mothers Day gifts? Have the kids make something? Buy something?
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mhmomma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM
My kids are going to be making this year. I saw a cool project on Pinterest. We making it in a smaller version. Hope it works. I'll take pics and post when done. Making them this weekend
CoeyG
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:02 PM

My daughter will likely call me from Texas...or we will Skype

sweetcandilou
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Hubby has scheduled us a couples massage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Quoting sweetcandilou:

Hubby has scheduled us a couples massage

Now that sounds nice

babs61679
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I got mine early. I got a 3 week old male kitten that had been abandoned by his mother along with the rest of his litter. So, I've been feeding him with an eye droper (sp?) and some cat milk I found at the store. He's starting to use the litter box and hes becoming very playful. His birthday is my dads birthday. So, hes very special to me. I lost my dad in August. He looks like a little tiger with little white feet. I couldnt decide between tiger or boots so his name is Tiger Boots. DH calls him "TB". I call him "Boots". The kids call him by his full name Tiger Boots. I'll have to post a pic when I'm not mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Mikey will make me something in school and give to me on Mother's day or at the Mother's day tea. On Mother's day I got get my nails and toes done then the guys take me out to lunch and milkshake. They are going to get me set of 3 ankles bracelet and new flip flops.

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I'm doing all the work. I'm cooking dinner for are mom's at are house.....

Barronbaby
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Daddy takes care of any mothers day gifts with the kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJDTJ
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Dad usually takes care of it, but not this year he already told me im not getting anything.

This year im sure will be spent with me doing stuff for my MIL and mom and no recognition for me, thats what happens when we are broke and we are broke so. Thats what will happen this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN