Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

I have stared down evil and still here to talk about it..**pics page 3 update

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:54 PM
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this

So there are these two cats living in my house. I feel they are plotting against me. The oldest one, Jasper, decided one day that he would jump in the dryer while I was pulling clothes out of the washer, well; I shut the door and turned on the dryer. I heard this hellacious thump, thump, thump… I thought I should check that. Well imagine my surprise when I opened the door and the dizzy but otherwise unharmed striped mini tiger jumped out….oops… my bad. I thought all was cool with him as I yelled out “sorry Jasp.. didn’t know you were in there”. This I believe is where the plotting started. He knew I was going to turn the dryer on how could he not right? About an hour later (which is probably when his head stopped spinning) I was sitting on the couch and I see the mini tiger prowling around the corner from the kitchen to the front room. Next thing I know I have this 15lb hair ball attached to my arm clawing and biting… Couple days later, I was drying my hair. Jasper came into the bathroom with me. I shut the door so not to bother the other people in the house that were still sleeping. Jasp jumps up on the counter, and shut off the light! I swear he was trying to turn the water on at the sink, knowing that I would need to set the hair dryer down. I think he was hoping it would end up in the sink as I felt along the wall to the switch.

This morning, the other one, Goomba, started. I put the dogs out for the morning. My dogs, love them, but they have food aggression issues (only between the two of them) so when I let them out, there was a little food left in one of the bowls, and the only way to make them stop fighting over the 5 little nuggets, is to put the bowls up. So I go out the sliding glass door, which I have to shut behind me so that Goomba will not escape the house and go and torture the neighborhood cats. I put the dogs bowls up and turn around to go back in, and somehow magically the stick is laying perfectly in the tracks of the door, so that I cannot open it… and who do you think is sitting right there? Goomba, I swear he was smiling. I’m just really glad that I was fully dressed, because I had to walk around to the front of the house to get back in… Evil pure evil I tell ya.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barronbaby
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM

lol

enafaye
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM

It's always something with the furbabies.

VintageWife
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

lmbo

CoeyG
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

This is why I prefer dogs.  At least all they come up with is getting under your feet and tripping you and then licking your face as you lie on the ground crying.  

karenq11
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM

omg lol wow i have never heard a story like this get rid of them cats!!!!!!!

TurtleSquish
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:41 AM

hahaha they are plotting. my cats are trying to murder me too. They wind around my legs all the time now, after they've seen me fall half a dozen times. (dizzy from some meds i'm taking) i accidentally stepped on my kitten the other day, and since then they haven't done it.

btw, you're lucky that the kitty didn't die. My mom accidentally 'dried' my cat princess when I was a toddler, and Princess didn't make it.

opal10161973
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

opal10161973
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

opal10161973
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

opal10161973
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN