Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Finally I posted this in another group as well

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:40 PM
  • 27 Replies

It took almost 4 hours to get all of the stuff from my new internet provider (Verizon) first onto my other computer which is going to be the "hub" where the printer and other devices will be hooked into.  I will also be using it as my "television" after I sign up for Hulu while I am on my other computer playing games, or here, if I want to watch television at the same time.  

After Judge Judy this evening I will be calling Comcast and cancelling all of their "services" because at the end of the month the "bundle" will be going up from $61 a month to $128 a month and I have this Verizon ineternet for $45 a month for 12 months, no contract and I can get Hulu for $8.00 a month and Shannon pays for the Netflix since she uses it more than I do.  So, on to Hulu now LOL

by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM

all you have to do is call them and try to get rid of the bundle and they'll sign you back up for another year.. 

earthangel1967
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:45 PM

good

YVONNE

TankGirlie
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM

My mom recent canceled the cable with Comcast and they ended up shutting off everything else too.

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Yay!

woohoo

CoeyG
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Quoting IWannaLoveAgain:

all you have to do is call them and try to get rid of the bundle and they'll sign you back up for another year.. 

I already did, it was only a 6 month thing and I could only have internet if I had television and I'm not going to pay $128 a month.  I don't want cable television any longer, what I watch I can get online for $8 a month instead of $69

Charli627
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Yay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:53 PM
"after Judge Judy" that cracked me up

DH wants to cancel our cable and do the Hulu thing but I'm not letting him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM

"After Judge Judy"

HAHAHA! You know, I can see you and her having the same personality...lol. Do you agree with her alot or have you said the same things to the people before she even does?

It cracks me up. She'll just be like 'you're lying!' and they'll say they aren't and she'll say something about not being born today or something and how they aren't going to lie to her. It's funny :)

VintageWife
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

We got rid of Comcast recently too cause they raised their prices. They were pretty mouthy when I asked when the price went up so we decided to just get rid of them.

CoeyG
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

"After Judge Judy"

HAHAHA! You know, I can see you and her having the same personality...lol. Do you agree with her alot or have you said the same things to the people before she even does?

It cracks me up. She'll just be like 'you're lying!' and they'll say they aren't and she'll say something about not being born today or something and how they aren't going to lie to her. It's funny :)

Judge Judy is God LOL.  Yes I agree 100% with her in her cases.  This is going to be her last year though as she is retiring.  I'm gonna miss her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)