Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Where Do You Pray?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM
  • 47 Replies
I mostly pray in the shower it's kind of an awkward place you can say but it's a place where it's me time unless the kids come knocking lol. Don't get me wrong I pray all day everyday. I'm grateful for every little thing, and everyone. But yes the shower is like my main spot. So where do you pray?
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I don't

diapercakemom84
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:03 PM

when i'm really needing to concentrate and just want to be by myself, i go to my bedroom, w/ the lights out. other than that, anywhere.

VintageWife
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Pretty much everywhere. I don't have a set prayer spot though. Wish I could figure out a place in the house for that.

CoeyG
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I do "talk" to my dad, but I don't really pray.  I thank the creator when I wake up and thaqt takes care of my day.  

mommyivy25
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM
You and me both I just pray when I'm in the shower because it's my me time you know. But I def need to come up with a spot.

Quoting VintageWife:

Pretty much everywhere. I don't have a set prayer spot though. Wish I could figure out a place in the house for that.

maciymommieof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I don't have a "special place" to pray. I pray when the moment hits me..I do pray everytime I see an ambulance w/lights on..so I pray a lot in my car.

The PhOtObOoTh!  A FuN group full of
contests, challenges, showdowns etc........
If you Love Photography you will Love this!

VintageWife
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting maciymommieof3:

I don't have a "special place" to pray. I pray when the moment hits me..I do pray everytime I see an ambulance w/lights on..so I pray a lot in my car.

I do that too. I say a prayer as we are headed out from the house and I say a prayer when I see an ambulance or anyone I pass that looks like they might need His blessings.

Browncoat4eva
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I have a shrine to my Gods on my dresser where I stop every morning to pray, make an offering and meditate. I find it a nice way to start the day.

Other than that-- anywhere. Everywhere. Whenever I feel like it.

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

Shari55
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Quoting mommyivy25:

I mostly pray in the shower it's kind of an awkward place you can say but it's a place where it's me time unless the kids come knocking lol. Don't get me wrong I pray all day everyday. I'm grateful for every little thing, and everyone. But yes the shower is like my main spot. So where do you pray?

I also pray in the shower,it is where I get most of my solutions to things that I need to take care of. I also pray when I first wake up, before my feet hit the floor.

During the week I pray with my students three times during circle time and through out the day when I feel the need to just say a prayer.

Shari,  not just a wife, mom, or Graduate Student, I am also a daughter of Christ and a Kindergarten teacher

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:27 AM
3 moms liked this

everywhere...he hears you wherever you are!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN